LONDON, Jan. 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- This BCC Research report provides a global overview of the market for energy efficiency technologies for commercial building markets, with breakdowns by region and by major technology. Market forecasts are covered for the period 2014 through 2019.
Use this report to:
- Analyze industry trends with factors that support and run counter to continue market development, on a regional and national basis for selected countries.
- Identify strategies that commercial energy-efficiency technology manufacturers and other industry players can take advantage of in the coming market upturn.
- Review commercial energy-efficiency technology categories, along with relevant market and production information, technological descriptions and issues, applications
- Learn about the relevant incentives and regulations in major worldwide markets.
- The global revenues for energy–efficient technologies in commercial buildings reached nearly $36.3 billion in 2013 and $41 billion in 2014. This market should reach $60.2 billion in 2019, demonstrating a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8% from 2014 to 2019.
- The North American market totaled $10.4 billion in 2013 and nearly $12.1 billion in 2014, and should total about $17.7 billion by 2019, demonstrating a CAGR of 7.9%.
- European market reached $11.3 billion by 2013 and $12.5 billion in 2014, and should reach $16.3 billion by 2019, with a CAGR of 5.5%.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2403050/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers