LONDON, Aug. 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The energy harvesting system for wireless sensor network is expected to reach USD 1576.9 million by 2022, at a CAGR of 19.1% between 2016 and 2022. The demand for safe and durable power sources and the increasing implementation of Internet of Things (IoT) for building automation are the major contributors to the market growth.
"Building and home automation expected to hold the largest market share during the forecast period"
The market is segmented on the basis of application into building & home automation, industrial, transportation infrastructure, railways, aerospace, automotive, and security. The building and home automation segment is expected to hold the leading position by 2022 in the energy harvesting for wireless sensor network market. The growth of the building and home automation application is prominent in North America and Europe owing to the growing adoption of smart homes and also that of energy harvesting systems.
"North America is expected to hold the largest market share during the forecast period"
The geographic segmentation categorizes the market on the basis of the main geographic regions into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is expected to hold the leading position by 2022 owing to the growing building automation and smart home market in countries such as the U.S. and Canada. Europe has the second-highest rate of installation of wireless sensor network with energy harvesting systems in new building constructions and for industrial automation.
Breakup of the profiles of primary participants:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 42%, Tier 2 – 23%, and Tier 3 – 35%
- By Designation: C-Level – 39%, Managers – 32% and Others – 29%
- By Region: North America – 46%, Europe – 36%, and APAC – 18%
The report includes the competitive landscape of the global market for energy harvesting for wireless sensor network for the major companies, namely, ABB Limited (Switzerland), Convergence Wireless (U.S.), Cymbet Corporation (U.S.), EnOcean GmbH (Germany), Fujitsu Limited (Japan), Honeywell International Inc. (U.S.), Microchip Technology Inc. (U.S.), STMicroelectronics N.V. (Switzerland), Cypress Semiconductor Corporation (U.S.), EnOcean GmbH (Germany), Linear Technology (California), and Lord Microstrain (U.S.).
Reasons to Buy the Report:
- This report caters to the needs of leading companies, component manufacturers, and other related stakeholders in this market. Other parties that could benefit from the report include government bodies, environmental agencies, and consulting firms.
- This report would help analyze new opportunities and potential revenue sources and enhance the decision-making process regarding new business strategies.
- The quantitative and qualitative information in the report, along with the comprehensive analysis, would help the player to gain an edge in the market.
- The competitive trends for the market would give clients an opportunity to improve and scrutinize their strategies, which would help in the overall growth and expansion.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3996934/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/energy-harvesting-system-for-wireless-sensor-network-market-by-sensor-technology-application-and-by-geography---global-forecast-to-2022-300313679.html