HOUSTON, June 23, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Energy Solutions International, Inc. (ESI), a world-leading supplier of software solutions for the oil and gas supply chain, announced that it has released the latest version of the enterprise liquid logistics management application, Synthesis®, which is used by companies that store or transport liquid hydrocarbons to manage their entire order to cash cycle.
Synthesis is regarded by many as the only application on the market today specifically designed for the liquid logistics industry. Synthesis provides unprecedented levels of integration to the otherwise disjointed workflow of these enterprises. In doing so Synthesis introduces a level of transparency and seamless fusion of processes, and enabling customers to increase their capability in logistics management.
Some of the new features that have been added to this release include:
- Pipeline Proration: Calculate the prorated amount for each shipper when a pipeline is going into proration and notify shippers of the modified nominated volumes to comply with the proration
- Integrate with PipelineScheduler®: Integrate PipelineScheduler® into Synthesis® in order to complete the order-to-cash cycle
- Report Packaging Distribution: Package all the month end reports in a group and identify the shippers and internal stakeholders that should be receiving the report packages; email them out all at once
- Synthesis® Remote: Enter tickets and meter provings at remote field locations where network connectivity is unavailable. Synchronize master data and measurements with Synthesis® when user goes online
- Balancing on Trade Strings: Adjust the inventory or nominations determined by the Scheduler to balance the strings
- Validation on Ticket and Meter Proving: Alert users with a warning or error message if a value on a ticket or a meter proving falls outside of a predetermined acceptable range thereby reducing the amount of rework caused by data entry errors
- Small Volume Prover & Meter Proving Enhancements: Support small volume meter provings and accommodate other meter proving enhancements
- Gravity Deduction: Automatically deduct inventory when the gravity value on tickets is above a specified value
- View Shipment Summary Enhancements: Book the over/short of a batch automatically when the amount is within a configurable tolerance
- Updates to Posting Gain/Loss: Preview gain/loss between physical and book inventory in preparation for closing activities
- Historical Statement for APS: Capture how nominations and tickets are allocated and distributed for common stream system each time the APS process is run
- Charging on Quality of Product: Generate charges and bill to shippers when a quality of product such as color, water, viscosity, etc... is above or below a defined value
- Tariffs by Product Group: Extend tariffs to allow different rates for a specific product or custom material group
- Location & Shipper Specific Pricing Table: Capture different pricing information for specific locations and shippers to settle pipeline loss allowance
- Invoicing Improvements: Filter thousands of charge records in a charge batch and review only the details required before approving these to generate an invoice. Paging is implemented to address performance issue
- Best Fit Ranking & Preview: Implement new best fit pattern in specific areas and allow a ranking system to determine a result if there is data conflict
About Energy Solutions International, Inc.
Energy Solutions International, Inc. (ESI) is a leading global supplier of pipeline management software for the oil and gas industry. Founded in 1976 and headquartered in Houston, Texas, ESI serves more than 500 clients in over 50 countries through its offices in the United States, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, India, Singapore, China and Canada. For information, visit www.energy-solutions.com
SOURCE Energy Solutions International, Inc.