YORKSHIRE, England, June 11 /PRNewswire/ -- Kids, mice, and sportsmen come together in an unlikely alliance on a new website developed by Engage Mutual Assurance, the mutual friendly society which works to help families secure their financial future.
Engage Mutual launched the latest version of http://www.engagemutual.com this week. Featuring live opinion polls, latest consumer research and a range of light hearted videos, the website aims to make conversations about money more engaging and relevant to its customers.
Kids talk money and saving; seasoned sports pros who now have a bit more cash in their pocket discuss what they used to do to earn their own pocket money; and a family of cartoon mice aim to take the mystery out of mutuality. These are just a few of the video highlights that will be added to on a regular basis. The site has been designed to offer relevant news and product information with sections split by life stage into early years; family life; and over 50s.
Designed by Sheffield agency, Dig for Fire, the website is a key strand in Engage Mutual's further development as a digital organisation. Offering friendly society tax exempt savings plans, child trust funds, single premium investment bonds, health cash plans and over 50s life insurance, Yorkshire-based Engage Mutual has seen its web business grow substantially over the past two years.
Marketing Director at Engage Mutual, Karl Elliott stated:
"With more than 70% of customers coming to us via the Internet or over the telephone, finding relevant ways to develop our interaction with them is critical to our growth as a business. The new website is also a great platform to demonstrate and develop one of our key strengths - that as a mutual organisation we are owned by, and run for, our customers."
For further information please contact:
Engage Mutual Assurance Ltd
Tel: 01423 855245
NOTES TO EDITORS
1. Engage Mutual Assurance is a trading name of Homeowners Friendly Society Ltd (HFSL), Registered and incorporated under the Friendly Societies Act 1992, Registered number 964F and its wholly-owned subsidiaries, engage Mutual Funds Limited (EMFL) and engage Mutual Insurance Ltd (EMIL). Both HFSL and EMFL are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA). HFSL's Register number is 110072, EMFL's Register number is 181487. EMIL is authorised to conduct general insurance business by the Financial Services Commission Gibraltar and is regulated by the Financial Services Authority for the conduct of UK business. EMIL's FSA Register No is 485680. You can check this on the FSA's Register by visiting the FSA website www.fsa.gov.uk or by contacting the FSA on 0845 606 1234.
2. Engage Mutual is one of the larger UK mutuals providing simple, value for money savings, protection and investment products. It currently helps over 438,000 customers of all ages to protect, preserve or enhance their welfare, with some of the most straightforward products on the market. Engage Mutual prides itself on being a family-oriented, modern mutual, providing products that help enable households of all kinds to plan their finances to help meet their future needs. More information on Engage Mutual is available at www.engagemutual.com.
3. Engage Mutual supports mutuality through links with the Association of Financial Mutuals and Mutuo.
4. Engage Mutual Funds Limited (EMFL) is a provider of the Child Trust Fund direct and in partnership with organisations including Yorkshire Building Society.
5. Engage Mutual has been the title sponsor of the Rugby Super League since 2005 and has extended its agreement to 2010.
6. Engage Mutual announced its entry into the health cash plan market in July 2008 following an agreement of partnership with Wakefield & District Hospital's Contributory Scheme (WDHCS). Further to this, 30,000 health cash plan customers transferred from Premier Health Benefits (part of WDHCS) to Engage Mutual Insurance Limited.
This press release was issued through 24-7PressRelease.com. For further information, visit http://www.24-7pressrelease.com.
SOURCE Engage Mutual Assurance Ltd