REDONDO BEACH, Calif., Jan. 15 /PRNewswire/ -- InterLingua Educational Publishing is pleased to learn that its EngLits iPhone/iPod Touch app has been named a "Best iPhone App" by nine popular technology and education websites in 2009.
EngLits are detailed audio/text summaries of high school and college required reading, such as Hamlet, Macbeth, Pride and Prejudice, and Great Expectations, that can be listened to and/or read on an iPhone/iPod Touch.
Written by university professors and recorded by professional actors, EngLits tells the full story of the book or drama, including all characters and events that are important. By formatting the summaries for iPhone/iPod Touch, listeners can "study" while riding on the bus, jogging, biking, lounging, and even walking the dog.
There are almost 100 titles in the collection, which were selected to cover the gamut of required reading, so students will find EngLits helpful with term papers and exams.
The nine websites that acknowledged the EngLits content include:
- One of 100 Awesome iPhone Apps to Work and Study from the Beach (Online College Reviews)
- One of the Top 20 iPhone Apps for Overwhelmed Students (Phlebotomy Technician Schools)
- A Best iPhone App (Best Iphone Apps Review)
- A Best App (App Beacon)
- One of the Best 100 iPhone/iPod Apps for Educators (iPhonelk)
- One of the Top 50 iPhone Apps for Educators (Online Education Database)
- One of the 100 Apps for Tech–Savvy Teachers (Rasmussen College)
- One of the 100 Best iPhone Apps for Educators (Online Colleges)
- One of the 100 Best iPhone Apps for Personal Development (Job Profiles)
"Obviously, we're quite pleased," says Jack Bernstein, Publisher. "With over a hundred thousand apps out there, it's nice to be recognized, especially by so many popular websites. We put a lot of time and effort into the EngLits app and I'm glad that so many people noticed."
InterLingua Educational Publishing is an online, mobile and hardcopy publisher of kindergarten through college study aids. The company's ENGLITS summaries of required reading are study supplements to high school and college English literature texts.
For More Information Contact:
Jack Bernstein, Publisher
SOURCE InterLingua Educational Publishing