BOULDER, Colo., Nov. 5, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Culinary Software Services, the leading provider of back-office technology for the foodservice industry, has been taking the industry by storm with its newest version of ChefTec software, xt5. The newest version runs on Windows 10, 8/8.x, and 7. It features enhanced ordering and lot tracking, as well as more comprehensive menu and recipe costing.
"The new features and functionality in ChefTec xt5 are based on customer feedback and requests," said Brian Bennett, President of Culinary Software Services. "Working directly with members of the foodservice industry has allowed us to tailor the software to the needs of our customers with every new release."
Some of ChefTec's xt5 enhancements are:
- Enhanced recipe and menu costing with inclusion of labor.
- The ability to include non-food items in event costs - great for caterers.
- Inclusion of new-style USDA/FDA "Nutrition Facts" label, printable for multiple portion sizes of a recipe.
- More features providing tracking and elimination of waste for a greener operation.
- Alerts indicating the presence of allergens, and gluten, in recipes.
- Greater Mobile capability with Managed Tasks to track progress of inventory-taking by employee.
- Mobile Requisitioning Module added to allow remote requisitioning from anywhere in the operation.
For the full list of features in "ChefTec xt5" please visit http://www.culinarysoftware.com/verfunc_xt5.htm.
Culinary Software Services will showcase ChefTec xt5 along with the company's other new products at booth #2828 at the Hotel Experience (formerly IHMRS), November 8-10, 2015 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City.
About Culinary Software Services, Inc.
Culinary Software Services, Inc. is the leading provider of foodservice software to the hospitality industry. Products include ChefTec® and CorTec™ for recipe and menu costing, inventory control, purchasing and ordering, sales analysis and menu engineering, production management, requisitions and transfers, waste tracking, event management and nutritional analysis. Culinary Software Services won the IQ Award for Software Products & Services and ChefTec twice won the Innovator's Award for Technology from the California Restaurant Association. Installations include all Marriott International Hotels Worldwide, Apple Inc., Whole Foods Market Worldwide, Dean & Deluca, Momofuku, Morimoto Waikiki, Trump International Beach Resort, Centerplate, the Wild Dunes Resort, PGA TOUR Golf Course Properties, and the U.S. Naval Academy. Founded in 1990, Culinary Software Services is located in Boulder, Colo. For more information visit www.ChefTec.com.
SOURCE Culinary Software Services, Inc.