NEW YORK, Jan. 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Enspektos, LLC, a leading innovation consultancy, announced that it has published The Digital Health Innovator's Mini-Handbook. This publication is the first of its kind. It provides entrepreneurs, executives, medical professionals and others with unique strategies, insights and methods that can help them successfully develop, implement and scale revolutionary digital innovations in health.
The mini-handbook features many industry-first resources, including:
- The Ages of Digital Health: A unique framework that clearly explains how the digital health landscape has matured, the ways it will evolve over the next decade and how to prepare
- The Digital Health Innovation Integration Curve: A three-stage digital health innovation maturity assessment model that helps organizations, startups and others quickly understand and communicate innovation progress, identify strengths and weaknesses and more
- The Digital Health Maven Growth System: Developed after years of research, this five-part system helps innovators learn and practice the habits and strategies of high-performing individuals in the digital health arena
"The pace of digital innovation in health is accelerating," said Fard Johnmar, digital health futurist, researcher, bestselling author and developer of the mini-handbook. "Despite this, there are few resources people can use to proactively address innovation-related issues, communicate clearly about their progress, quickly locate must-have resources and much more. The mini-handbook addresses this unmet need."
Mini-Handbook Also Features Digital Health Innovation Assessment Tool
Among the resources introduced in the guide is unique innovation assessment tool, which is based on the Digital Health Innovation Integration Curve. People from startups, technology firms and organizations can use this tool to chart their progress in digital health innovation, identify strengths and weaknesses and much more in about 5 -10 minutes.
The mini-handbook is available free of charge at http://digihealth.info/minihandbook. This resource was developed with the support of two leading digital health companies, Validic and Evolution Road.
About Enspektos, Validic and Evolution Road
Enspektos (www.enspektos.com) is a globally respected innovation consultancy. Over the last 10 years, we have helped entrepreneurs, executives, medical professionals and others understand, innovate and excel in digital health. The mini-handbook is part of Enspektos' Digital Health Maven Project, which aims to develop a global cadre of individuals with the skills, knowledge and confidence to radically transform health.
Major supporters of the mini-handbook and Digital Health Maven Project are:
- Validic (www.validic.com), which provides the industry's leading digital health platform, connecting providers, pharmaceutical companies, payers, wellness companies and healthcare IT vendors to health data gathered from hundreds of in-home clinical devices, wearables, and consumer healthcare applications.
- Evolution Road (www.evolutionroad.com), a leading marketing innovation consultancy specializing in driving topline sales and ROI while helping patients and healthcare professionals make better health decisions at the same time.
Fard Johnmar, Founder, Enspektos, LLC
646.723.2341, ext. 3
SOURCE Enspektos, LLC