Epileptic Seizures Treatment Market is expected to Cross US$ 1.77 Billion by 2030 End, Says TMR
- Expanding knowledge of new routes of administration for medications and R&D by pharmaceuticals to explore novel targets for treatment to reduce prevalence of epileptic seizures
- Advancements in therapeutic approaches for managing recurrent seizures to improve the quality of life of patient population
28 Sep, 2021, 07:30 ET
ALBANY, N.Y., Sept. 28, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Continuous technological advancements in the diagnosis and evaluation of seizures and epilepsy have laid the groundwork for effective approaches for managing the prevalence of disorders due to recurrent seizures. Coupled with this, the growing understanding of pathophysiology of the disorders and burden of psychosocial comorbidities in the patient cohort have greatly influenced research directions over the years. The unmet need for syndrome-specific therapeutic interventions opens up incredible opportunities for more R&D in the epileptic seizures treatment market.
Advancements in differential diagnosis and growing array of minimally invasive therapies & medications have propelled the epileptic seizures treatment market. The growing acceptance of MRI-guided laser ablation will offer potentially lucrative opportunities. By 2030, the global valuation of the epileptic seizures treatment is expected to cross US$ 1.77 Bn. The demand for effective medications and nonsurgical intervention in providing seizure-free life has extended the market outlook.
Strong expertise with attention to detail makes our market research reports stand apart, Request a Report Sample here - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=79717
Relentless efforts by the healthcare sector to increase access to a range of epileptic seizures treatments, particularly in the target population in low and middle-income countries have enriched the value chain of market players. During the COVID-19 pandemic, telemedicine services proved helpful in meeting the urgent care needs of patients with epilepsy. Telemedicine will remain relevant in remote management to monitor patients with impaired vital parameters after the seizure, and in identifying risks of convulsive seizures in patients with diabetes and heart diseases.
Key Findings of Epileptic Seizures Treatment Market Study
- Antiepileptic Drugs Hold Vast Market Potential Underpinned by Commercialization of Diazepam: Benzodiazepine has emerged as an effective antiepileptic drug that as demonstrated its role in the treatment of seizures, especially when used in combination with other drugs. The growing acceptance of diazepam as one of the first-line anti-epileptic medications for continuing and recurrent seizures has generated sizable revenue streams for market players, finds the TMR study on the epileptic seizures treatment market. Research on novel drug targets have nudged players in the epileptic seizures treatment market to pioneer in the development of safer syndrome-specific therapeutic interventions.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Epileptic Seizures Treatment Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=79717
- Prevalence of Status Epilepticus Presents Significant R&D Avenues to Market Players: The prevalence of status epilepticus has spurred clinical studies on understanding the underlying mechanism, notably the novel etiological and genetic factors. The long-term consequences of status epilepticus especially the massive neuronal injury are fueling research in meeting the needs of the patient population. Pharmaceutical companies are striving to launch medications that boost the success rate of the treatment of status epilepticus in general and in cases that present medical emergencies.
The pressing need for novel targets that can help in the development of therapies for reducing the likelihood of seizure occurrence is another important factor. Treatments for status epilepticus accounted for a leading market share in 2019. A range of intravenous benzodiazepines holds promising clinical potential. The growing understanding of new routes of administration is boosting the epileptic seizures treatment market outlook. Nasal has emerged as a popular choice for administering medications, and the segment is expected to offer lucrative opportunities to players during the forecast period, notes the market study on epileptic seizures treatment.
TMR offers custom market research services that help clients to get information on their business scenario required where syndicated solutions are not enough, ask for custom research here - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=79717
Epileptic Seizures Treatment Market: Key Drivers
- Awareness about epilepsy-associated comorbidities has fueled demand for new biomarkers in diagnosis. This has intensified the demand for better therapeutic interventions for diagnosed cases. Advancements in methods used for diagnosing epileptic seizures, notably in brain imaging technologies, are boosting growth prospects.
- Epilepsy has emerged as a major public health concern, and refractory epilepsy has been of particular concern. This has expanded the horizon for companies researching on therapies for this common neurological disorder.
Epileptic Seizures Treatment Market: Competition Dynamics
The epileptic seizures treatment market is characterized by a fair degree of fragmentation in terms of number of players holding market shares. Some of the key players in the market are Veriton Pharma., Neurelis, Inc., Alexza Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Apotex, Inc., Bausch Health Companies, Inc., Pfizer, Inc., and GlaxoSmithKline.
Purchase Premium Research Report on Epileptic Seizures Treatment Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=79717<ype=S
Global Epileptic Seizures Treatment Market: Segmentation
- Epileptic Seizures Treatment Market, by Therapeutic
- Epileptic Seizures Treatment Market, by Type
- Repetitive Seizures
- Status Epilepticus
- Convulsive Status Epilepticus
- Non-convulsive Status Epilepticus
- Epileptic Seizures Treatment Market, by Route of Administration
- Epileptic Seizures Treatment Market, by Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- Epileptic Seizures Treatment Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Modernization of healthcare in terms of both infrastructure and services have pushed the healthcare industry to new heights, Stay Updated with Latest Healthcare Industry Research Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Lyme Disease Treatment Market: The rise in prevalence of the Lyme disease in humans and animals demands effective treatment. The increasing awareness regarding tick-borne diseases and veterinary care contributes to the growth of the Lyme disease treatment market. Growing investments in R&D activities are expected to result in more effective treatment for the Lyme disease.
Sinusitis Treatment Market: The sinusitis treatment market is expected to reach US$ 4.5 Bn by 2031 and expand at a modest CAGR of ~4% during the assessment period. However, high-dose antibiotics and steroid pills lead to significant side effects. Hence, companies should develop devices that improve intra-nasal drug delivery using innovative devices and minimize side effects of antibiotics.
Sepsis Treatment Market: Companies in the sepsis treatment market are increasing efforts to learn the health system framework and previously described best practices for bringing in routine and responsible machine learning (ML) in healthcare. They should collaborate with researchers to prevent post-sepsis sequelae and post-sepsis pathways to optimize treatment.
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: Twitter | LinkedIn
Browse PR - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/epileptic-seizures-treatment-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research
Share this article