NEW YORK, June 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Black Swan Analysis Epiomic™ Epidemiology Series Forecast Report on Brain & CNS Cancer in 19 Major Markets
Primary brain and central nervous system (CNS) tumours (ICD-10 codes C70-C72) are a group of primary tumours arising in the brain, meninges or central nervous system. As such, this is a cluster of conditions rather than one disease per se. There are considered to be over 120 types of brain tumour including glioblastoma multiforme (GBM), meningiomas and astrocytomas.
This report provides the current incident population for Brain & CNS Cancer across 19 Major Markets (USA, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Turkey, Russia, India, Canada, Australia, Japan, China, South Korea, Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, South Africa and Saudi Arabia) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. Along with the current incidence, the report also contains a disease overview of the risk factors, disease diagnosis and prognosis along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight from the analysis team at Black Swan, several of the main symptoms and co-morbidities of Brain & CNS Cancer have been quantified and presented alongside the overall incidence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
Main symptoms and co-morbidities for Brain & CNS Cancer include:
• Genetic susceptibility
• Family history of brain & CNS cancers
• Ionizing radiation exposure
• Non-ionizing radiation exposure (e.g. mobile phones, electromagnetic fields)
• Growth hormone deficiencies
• Epilepsy & seizures
This report is built using data and information sourced from the proprietary Epiomic patient segmentation database. To generate accurate patient population estimates, the Epiomic database utilises a combination of several world class sources that deliver the most up to date information from patient registries, clinical trials and epidemiology studies. All of the sources used to generate the data and analysis have been identified in the report.
Reason to buy
• Able to quantify patient populations in global Brain & CNS Cancer's market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
• Gain further insight into the incidence of the subdivided types of Brain & CNS Cancer and identify patient segments with high potential.
• Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
• Provide a level of understanding on the impact from specific co-morbid conditions on Brain and CNS Cancer's incident population.
• Identify sub-populations within Brain & CNS Cancer which require treatment.
• Gain an understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of Brain & CNS Cancer patients.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03876350-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/epiomic-epidemiology-series-brain--cns-cancer-forecast-in-19-major-markets-2016-2026-300282798.html