NEW YORK, Nov. 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Black Swan Analysis Epiomic™ Epidemiology Series Forecast Report on Lower Back Pain and Sciatica in 9 Major Markets
Low back pain (LBP) is defined as experiencing musculoskeletal pain, muscle tension, or stiffness localized below the bottom edge of the rib cage and above the gluteal sulcus, with or without sciatica, and is defined as chronic when it persists for 12 weeks or more. This pain may be caused by a variety of diseases and disorders that affect the lumbar spine region.
This report provides the current prevalent population for Lower Back Pain across 9 Major Markets (USA, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Brazil, Japan and Mexico) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. Along with the current prevalence, the report also contains a disease overview of the risk factors, disease diagnosis and prognosis along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight from the analysis team at Black Swan, several of the main symptoms and co-morbidities of Lower Back Pain have been quantified and presented alongside the overall prevalence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
Key co-morbidities for LBP include:
- Obesity & overweight
- Neuropathic components.
This report is built using data and information sourced from the proprietary Epiomic patient segmentation database. To generate accurate patient population estimates, the Epiomic database utilises a combination of several world class sources that deliver the most up to date information from patient registries, clinical trials and epidemiology studies. All of the sources used to generate the data and analysis have been identified in the report.
Reason to buy
- Able to quantify patient populations in global Lower Back Pain market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
- Gain further insight into the prevalence of the subdivided types of Lower Back Pain and identify patient segments with high potential.
- Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
- Provide a level of understanding on the impact from specific co-morbid conditions on Lower Back Pain's prevalent population.
- Identify sub-populations within Lower Back Pain which require treatment.
- Gain an understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of Lower Back Pain patients.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04232956-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001