DUBLIN, Mar 31, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Epiretinal Membrane Forecast in 12 Major Markets 2017-2027" report to their offering.
An epiretinal membrane (ERM) is a thin sheet of fibrous tissue that develops on the surface of the macula and can cause problems with central vision.
This report provides the current prevalent population for Epiretinal Membrane across 12 Major Markets (USA, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Brazil, Japan, India, Australia and China) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. Along with the current prevalence, the report also contains a disease overview of the risk factors, disease diagnosis and prognosis along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight from the analysis team, several of the main symptoms and co-morbidities of Epiretinal Membrane have been quantified and presented alongside the overall prevalence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
The following are considered risk factors for developing ERMs:
- Age (65+)
- Cataract surgery
- Other eye surgery
- Posterior uveitis
- Eye diseases
- Retinal tear/detachment
- Vitreomacular adhesion and traction
- Diabetic retinopathy
Reasons to Buy:
- Able to quantify patient populations in global Epiretinal Membrane market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
- Gain further insight into the prevalence of the subdivided types of Epiretinal Membrane and identify patient segments with high potential.
- Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
- Provide a level of understanding on the impact from specific co-morbid conditions on Epiretinal Membrane's prevalent population.
- Identify sub-populations within Epiretinal Membrane which require treatment.
- Gain an understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of Epiretinal Membrane patients.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Cause of the Disease
3. Risk Factors & Prevention
4. Diagnosis of the Disease
5. Variation by Geography/Ethnicity
6. Disease Prognosis & Clinical Course
7. Methodology for quantification of patient numbers
8. Top-line Prevalence for Epiretinal Membrane
9. Features of Epiretinal Membrane Patients
10. Abbreviations used in the report
11. Patient-Based Offering
12. Online Pricing Data and Platforms
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bx7htf/epiretinal
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/epiretinal-membrane-prevalance-across-12-major-markets-2017-2027-split-by-age-and-5-year-cohort---research-and-markets-300432582.html
SOURCE Research and Markets