STOCKHOLM and NASHUA, N.H., May 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- EPiServer, a leading provider of digital marketing and digital commerce solutions, today launched its Spring version of the Digital Experience Cloud™ featuring key enhancements to use the platform based on consumption and enable seamless experiences that span digital marketing, digital commerce, and post-sale customer experiences.
The Spring launch also delivers on EPiServer's customer centric roadmap to extend the functionality of its flagship solutions. The release advances the strategy established through the Ektron/EPiServer merger by the availability of best-in-class features to extend customers' existing investments in advanced web content management, enterprise connectivity, enabling search and digital commerce.
Digital Experience Cloud: New Cloud Configurations
The Spring launch delivers expanded configuration options for the Digital Experience Cloud. Staying true to its simple pricing approach, EPiServer now offers three new levels of software- as-a-service (SaaS) subscription ownership: Group, Corporate or Enterprise. This straightforward cloud packaging provides elastic scale based on the scope of the organization and its objectives. EPiServer Digital Experience Cloud – a cloud-first solution – can now be delivered on-demand via a consumption model; in a private cloud; and continues to be available for on-premise deployments.
"It's sales and marketing focused organizations that have pioneered the use of the cloud to gain efficiencies in deployment, scalability, and the agility to act quickly to address new strategies and customer needs," said Bob Egner, Vice President of Product Management and Marketing for EPiServer. "The EPiServer Spring launch offers a way to unlock your most critical experiences, content, and catalogs and put them where your customers already are – in the cloud."
Extension of 'Best-Of' Features from Ektron and EPiServer
The Spring launch extends key features from the two product lines in both directions. Most notably for existing EPiServer customers, availability of the Digital Experience Hub (DXH) allows connectivity and interaction with third-party systems to tailor every digital experience through the benefit of a 360-degree view of the customer – history, preferences, and habits. DXH supports new connectors to popular marketing automation solutions like Marketo, Hubspot, Salesforce Sales Cloud (Pardot) and Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget), giving marketers the power to dynamically personalize content through the integration of email, rich content management and the web. DXH connectors also support ease of integration with CRM platforms such as Salesforce and Microsoft CRM.
For existing Ektron customers, EPiServer Find relevance technology is now available, a unique capability that streamlines the process of surfacing the most relevant content to individual visitors for one-to-one marketing. Additionally, EPiServer Commerce may be used side by side with the Ektron platform to streamline the process of creating digital commerce experiences.
Spring Launch Enhancements
Additional features are designed to save marketers time and effort and optimize digital experience creation and maintenance:
- Improved catalog management tools support greater efficiency.
- New capabilities make it easy to create and manage product and variation relationships and manage multiple catalogs.
- Marketers now have the ability to quickly find items in large catalogs to simplify merchandising.
- PowerSlice add-on enables new types of workflows to quickly slice both hierarchical and non-hierarchical data.
- Find Virtual Appliance -- now available as a stand-alone offering or as a managed service -- moves Find beyond the firewall with an on-premise Virtual Appliance.
- Auto boosting delivers self-learning relevance optimization for product and content search.
- Users can now preview an entire project before publishing, and collaborate on new content items.
- Multi-publish and preview enables full control over how new content will look on the site, and makes it easy to manage new content deployments.
- Content collaboration lets marketers optimize workflow and increase content quality.
- New content comparison feature allows marketers to easily compare different versions and in different languages.
- A new improved experience editor streamlines in-page editing.
- Greater performance and simplified URL and SEO management add to the platform's power, ease-of-use and administration.
- Single sign-on with federated security integrates with enterprise authentication frameworks, to support security best practices.
The latest version of the EPiServer Digital Experience Cloud is available now. For more information, visit www.EPiServer.com or contact our growing network of certified partners.
EPiServer connects ecommerce and digital marketing to help business create unique customer experiences, which generates business results. EPiServer's platform combines content, ecommerce and multi-channel marketing capabilities to work full-circle for businesses online, from intelligent optimization and lead-generation through to conversion and repeat business. Supported by a pioneering network of partners in more than 30 countries, EPiServer helps customers maximize their investment in digital marketing and increase ROI. Founded in 1994, EPiServer has offices in the USA, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, The Netherlands, South Africa, Australia, Spain, UAE and the UK. For more information www.episerver.com
Erin Lutz (for EPiServer)
Lutz PR and Marketing Communications
+1 949 293 1055