AUSTIN, Texas, June 2 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, ePsolutions, Inc., a leader in back office software solutions for Retail Electric Providers announced the release of emPower 4.0, the latest addition to their industry leading software suite. This latest offering is the most advanced and ambitious release ePsolutions has brought to market since the company's inception in 2004.
emPower 4.0's innovative architecture has been designed from the ground-up to deliver robust, comprehensive solutions for retail electric providers, including numerous new features:
- "Pay as you go" Advanced Meter Solution
- UI Performance and usability enhancements with advanced Silverlight framework
- Dramatically enhanced and automated Alert Screen management functionality
- Enhanced user security features
- Load Profile reporting enhancements
- Expanded API supporting rich integration capabilities
- Multiple customer notification profiles (SMS/email/outgoing IVR)
- Auto ACH functionality with multiple profile capability
- Promotional Zonal rate plan implementation
- Multi-filter reporting capabilities and "favorites" functionality
- Third Party payment XML enhancements
- Enhanced customer notes capabilities
- Ad-Hoc True-Up capability
- And an additional 127 enhancements and improvements
"emPower 4.0 represents a major step forward in the evolution of the emPower product line," stated Steve Langerock, Chief Executive Officer of ePsolutions. "Using emPower 4.0, REP's can dramatically maximize their day to day operational efficiencies, as well as capture new market opportunities. It's this new level of unmatched flexibility that makes emPower the perfect fit as the most cost effective solution on the market today."
About ePsolutions, Inc.
ePsolutions delivers the industry's most fully integrated, automated, and cost effective back office software solution for competitive energy resellers. Combining the comprehensive emPower software with a knowledgeable team of experts, ePsolutions helps resellers substantially lower operating costs and dramatically improve resource and operational efficiencies. Founded in 2004, ePsolutions serves Texas clients. For more information, visit www.epsolutions.com.
SOURCE ePsolutions, Inc.