PHOENIX, Jan. 21, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Scott Helmer is a singer, songwriter, musician, and Guinness World Records holder for "Most Live Music Performances in 24 Hours (multiple cities)." Since 2012 his special fundraising concerts have helped raise more than $2 Million for good causes across America ranging from military veterans and their families, equine-assisted therapy, suicide prevention, first responders, pet and animal rescues, food banks, historic places, special needs children and adults, and more.
Helmer has also opened for artists like Heart, Eddie Money, 3 Doors Down, Jeff Bridges, Big Country and Eric Burdon & The Animals.
Beginning on March 23, 2019 at Agape Acres Therapeutic Riding Center in Marana, Ariz., the entertainer will kick off a year-long charity concert tour that will help equine-assisted activity and therapy organizations across America raise money and awareness for their important work.
Armed with a portable stage, lights and sound for crowds up to 500 people (photos), Scott Helmer's "One-Man Rock & Country Music Show" brings the concert to them and gives equine therapy organizations of all sizes the opportunity to fundraise with one of his exciting concerts right at their own facility, indoors or out.
Scott Helmer's tour ends December 31, 2019; new dates are being added daily but the deadline to book a concert in 2019 is February 15. Equine-assisted activity and therapy programs and organizations that would like to fundraise alongside his "One-Man Rock & Country Music Show," which is suitable for all ages, can learn more and register at his FUNDRAISER BOOKING REQUEST PAGE.
Helmer's entire mission of using his music and comeback story to make a difference was born after making mistakes in his own life, facing time in prison and being seconds away from committing suicide. Learn more at his website.
Upcoming Scott Helmer concerts to benefit equine-assisted activity and therapy organizations in 2019 include:
- Agape Acres (Marana, AZ) on March 23
- Walk in My Shoes Therapeutic Riding (Smithfield, NC) on March 30
- New Freedom Farm (Buchanan, VA) on April 6
- Back Bay Therapeutic Riding Club (Newport Beach, CA) on May 19
- Baraboo River Equine-Assisted Therapies (Baraboo, WI) on July 6
- Lee-Mar Ranch Equine Center (Granite Falls, MN) on July 20
- Trinity Reins Ranch at Redhorse Reining Stables (Montgomery, TX) on September 21
- Dayspring Therapeutic Equestrian Center (Marshall, TX) on September 28
- Pal-O-Mine Equestrian (Islandia, NY) on October 13
- Horse SenseAbility (Sherborn, MA) on October 19
SOURCE Scott Helmer