SYDNEY, Jan. 19 /PRNewswire/ -- Men's performance underwear company, Equmen, has announced plans to continue growing profile in 2010 by building on the company's strong set of brand supporters from the professional sporting community.
"Our garments are designed to bring sport insights to improve the life of the every man with structured ergonomic support," says Equmen MD Gavin Jones. "Sportsmen get it immediately – support from this community helps to educate every man on the benefits."
Equmen has already built up a strong roster of advocates via the company's "Men of the World" initiative:
- David Haye, World Heavyweight Boxing Champion: "Core stability and support are extremely important in boxing. Equmen provides the extra solidarity I need during training and helps prevent injury."
- Les Ferdinand, Former England Footballer and avid golfer: "Equmen provides instant form correction – it is great on the field and has really changed my golf game."
- Danny Murphy, Fulham Mid-Fielder: "This shirt is fantastic for training. I don't know of any other that gives this level of support."
- Damian Taylor, European Tour Golf Coach: "My Equmen Core Precision Undershirt gives me the best possible stabilising support on the market. Not only does this garment provide essential support in the all important core areas, it is also the most comfortable garment available and can be worn in all climates."
"It is our ambition to expand the business globally by growing our contingent of high-profile advocates across the world," adds Jones.
To test drive Equmen's patented garments and for further product information, please contact Corie Chung via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Equmen is a Sydney-based company specialising in high-performance compression undergarments that leverage sport technology and physiotherapy insights to benefit men from street to sport.
- Equmen stormed the market in 2009 with its Core Precision Undershirt, which has since received accolades from publications including Time Magazine, Men's Health, GQ, Sports Illustrated, New York Times, Business Week,BBC Radio, The Guardian, Daily Mail, Allure and on the Doctors, NBC, Today and ABC News.
- Equmen products are sold online at www.equmen.com and select department stores and specialty retailers including Selfridges (UK), Saks Fifth Avenue (USA), Holt Renfrew (Canada), Brown Thomas (Ireland) and David Jones (Australia).
Image Attachments Links: