OAKS, Pa., June 7 /PRNewswire/ -- SilentPartner® is now eSilentPartner™ -- a 100% web-enabled enterprise software solution.
MediGroup also provides SaaS (Software as a Service), which hosts both the software and users' databases – a great alternative for those who don't want to store data or software on site. With eSilentPartner, users no longer have to worry about updating or backing up their system.
In addition, eSilentPartner incorporates Web 2.0 protocols so users can define what they want to see.
And a new drop-and-drag capability makes the executive dashboard first in its class.
Along with accessing their information anywhere, anytime, users can operate multiple screens at one time and even email reports without ever leaving the reporting window.
"We approached these initiatives with one single purpose – to provide the tools to save time for the folks who use it," says MediGroup COO Natalie Sudall, "and we are proud to say we believe we have achieved this objective."
In addition to being fully web-enabled, eSilentPartner:
- Works with Firefox, Safari, IE
- Has Jaspersoft's Jasper Server and iReport embedded in it. As a result, all new eSilentPartner reporting has four options – PDF, HTML, Excel or email.
- Adds 50 new reports – to show trends and give users the time to proactively address any potential shortfall in revenue.
- Makes it faster and easier to record users' time for better accountability and projections.
- Lets users configure their dashboard.
- Offers a complete rewrite of the traffic/project management system with new reporting options.
- Lets users generate job estimates directly from the tasks and hours defined in the project plan!
SilentPartner® is professional services automation software that integrates project management, collaborative tools, and accounting into one enterprise-wide workflow system. www.eSilentPartner.com
About MediGroup, Ltd.
For more than 22 years, MediGroup, Ltd., has provided the premier project management solutions for more than 5,000 customers in the United States, Canada and Central America. Clients include advertising agencies, consulting groups and corporations.
MediGroup is a privately-held, woman-owned business, certified as a Women's Business Enterprise by the Women's Business Enterprise Council. Working with MediGroup lets procurement offices fulfill their supplier diversity goals. For more, visit www.medigroupltd.com
SOURCE MediGroup, Ltd.