LOS ANGELES, March 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Emergency planning is on everyone's mind. It is not luck which ensures some families continue to thrive through tragedy, but a well-designed, thoughtfully drafted estate plan.
Announcing a different approach to wills and trusts – Busy Wills, Inc. combines:
- online convenience
- telephone consultations with estate planning attorney Elizabeth Botsford, Esq. LLM Tax (Hons)
- attorney-drafted estate planning documents, individually tailored to your unique circumstances
- affordable fixed price
Many people have not created estate plans because of the expense and hassle. They don't want to take time off work to drive across town to a law office. On the other hand, they want to avoid chancing their luck grappling with online wills software, with no individualized advice.
Busy Wills, Inc. provides a new tool for busy Californians.
"After graduating from LSE, I had a 'have law degree, will travel' attitude working for Baker and McKenzie in Hong Kong, the European Commission in Brussels and Mishcon de Reya (which represented Princess Diana) in London. But once I had children, I realized the importance of serving people who want to fulfill their responsibilities to loved ones. It's my privilege to create estate plans for busy people in California, providing valuable advice with no hassle. You never have to leave your home or office to move the process forward."
Here are some examples of when an estate plan can help you through a crisis:
- After a car crash, you need an advance healthcare directive to communicate your wishes to an ER doctor;
- Your children need guardians because you unable care for them;
- You need a trust to protect your assets from an estranged son-in-law
- You want to protect your children's interests if your spouse remarries after your untimely death
Busy Wills, Inc. is a California Law Corporation combining online convenience, personalized attorney-drafted documents and individual advice for your unique circumstances. For more information visit: www.busywills.com.
SOURCE Busy Wills, Inc.