WASHINGTON, March 11, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, the Electronic Transactions Association (ETA) announced the 2020 Forty Under 40, which recognizes young leaders and gamechangers in the payments technology industry. The ETA Forty Under 40, sponsored by Discover Global Network, includes people whose actions and leadership are driving the industry forward and moving the world towards smart, secure and frictionless commerce.
"The payments industry has experienced momentous changes over the past 30 years," said Jodie Kelley, CEO of ETA, "and the ongoing evolution of the industry is represented by the diversity of the 2020 ETA Forty Under 40 class. Each of these honorees has made significant contributions to the industry through their entrepreneurship, leadership and innovation."
- Adam McDonald, President, Humboldt Merchant Services
- Adam Sommer, VP, Industry Standards, Mastercard
- Adwait Joshi, CEO and Chief Sser, DataSeers
- Aleksandra Teichman, US Partner Acquisition & Management, American Express
- Andrew Bigart, Partner, Venable LLP
- Andrew Nuss, Director of Marketing, The Strawhecker Group
- Angela Zhang, Principal, GI Partners
- Benjamin Berg, CEO, eCard Systems
- Brenna Ellis, VP, Product & Marketing, Signature Card Services
- Chris Sweetland, VP, Global Head of Payments Industry Relations, Operations & Partnerships, Square
- Denada Ramnishta, SVP, Partner & Lender Strategy, Lendio
- Diane Driscoll, Underwriter Manager, US Alliance Group, Inc.
- Ed Mastrangelo, VP, Business Development & Complex Sales, Payrix
- Fenella Kim, President & CEO, Reliance Star Payment Services
- Gabe Moynagh, CEO, Sysnet Global Solutions
- George Baker, Sr., Founder & CEO, ParkHub
- Jake West, Director, Business Development, Vend
- Janelle Lee, Director, IT Project Management, TSYS
- Jesse Angell, Director, Senior Director Engineering, CardFlight
- John Waldmann, Founder and CEO, Homebase
- Joseph Arthur, Partner, RPY Innovations
- Joshua Elwood, Head of Architecture, NCR Payment Solutions, NCR Corporation
- Judy Mok, Of Counsel, Ballard Spahr LLP
- Kevin Feagan, Senior VP, Integrated Solutions & Strategy, FIS
- Kristy Richardson, Chief Operating Officer, USPAY Group LLC
- Lauren Olechna, Director, ISV, First American Payment Systems
- Marcus Dagenais, President, Canada, Payroc
- Marta Rzeszowska, Director, Product Portfolio- Online & Mobile, Payments & Retail Solutions, Moneris
- Matthew Moore, President, BankMax, Celero Commerce
- Michael Nardy, CEO, Electronic Payments
- Michael Pieciak, Commissioner, Vermont Department of Financial Regulation
- Nana Huo, CFO, Universal Processing LLC
- Nicole Meisner, Attorney & Partner, Jaffe, Raitt, Heuer & Weiss
- Patrick Turiano, Director of Marketing, Paysafe North America
- Prerna Goel, Head, Onboarding & Operations, ClearBank
- Rawan Shawar, Lead Senior Software Engineer, ACI Worldwide
- Sal Rehmetullah, President & Co-Founder, Fattmerchant
- Sean Donovan, Co-Founder, Finix
- Trent Addington, Senior Director – Digital Payments & Strategic Partnerships, Walmart Inc.
- Vlad Galyuz, VP, Product Development, USAePay
ETA solicited nominations from across the payments industry, seeking talented payments executives under 40. The final group was selected by the previous honorees and the ETA Awards and Recognition committee based on the nominees' impact on the payments industry and their professional character. This impressive group will be recognized at TRANSACT, April 27 – 30, 2020.
TRANSACT, hosted by ETA, provides the connection and collaboration needed in a world moving toward software-powered, smart and frictionless payments. If you sell payment solutions, this is the place to gain insights and build relationships with partners in the payments technology ecosystem. To register, visit www.etatransact.com.
The Electronic Transactions Association (ETA) is the global trade association representing more than 500 payments and technology companies. ETA members make commerce possible by processing more than $21 trillion in purchases worldwide and deploying payments innovation to merchants and consumers.
SOURCE Electronic Transactions Association (ETA)