NEW YORK, Sept. 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- With a great take up of its new mobile app and an accompanying increase in reviews, iTrueReview has successfully set itself up as the small business owner's friend, providing an easy and intuitive way to grow business from the inside out. And here's the News: it really works.
While other review sites utilise their perfectly legal rights to bully businesses into paying for advertising in return for better highlighted reviews, iTrueReview relies on the efficacy and honesty of its system to boost businesses and encourage the entrepreneurial spirit.
Here's the science part:
- Businesses can subscribe to utilize the iTrueReview platform to receive business management tools, server tracking, automated promotional tools, the most honest reviews on the web, customer engagement, and organic business improvement.
- Customers can download the free app, and use it even for businesses that are not already signed up to iTrueReview, meaning that businesses benefit from guaranteed honest reviews without having to pay.
All reviews are posted in multiple sites on the Web and the locational algorithms in the app ensure that only sincere customers can post. Even if the review is negative, it is guaranteed to be genuine, and no reviews are weighted to the business' disadvantage, unlike certain other review sites currently in the spotlight.
This approach has significantly improved business for some restaurants, due to several factors, including:
- fewer reviews left on large review sites, because genuine customers have already left their thoughts while still inside the business;
- reviews posted across several local sites, improving local visibility and reputation;
- automated promotions are aimed to assist businesses in increasing a repeat customer base;
- real time feedback to improve on customer experience on the same night – this means that if a negative review comes in, business owners can quickly address the issues right away for increased guest recovery.
Michael Shivili, founder and CEO of iTrueReview says:
"As a business owner I always tried to capture guest feedback by touching every table or implementing comment cards. Those were somewhat useful but didn't enable me to interact with my guests immediately. With the increased use of online review sites, I found that most reviews posted were negative, unbalanced or manipulated; not a true representation of my business. My mission when starting iTrueReview can be seen in effect everyday, enabling businesses to gain true knowledge from their actual customers. This helps increase the overall guest experience as well as empower them to not only share their experience with us but everyone else in search of the truth."
iTrueReview is a new approach to the problem of fake reviews and dishonest behaviour in business, and avoids the legal loopholes exploited by other review sites. Its aims are to improve business for local entrepreneurs and restaurateurs and to add value to the experiences of customers.
Contact Michael Paz at (347) 708-3802 by email at Email or follow iTrueReview on Twitter @iTrueReview.
SOURCE iTrue Review LLC