NEW YORK, July 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The EU mHealth Market Conditions Benchmarking 2015 is the most comprehensive report on the mHealth app market conditions of EU member countries. It provides detailed overview of how EU countries vary in their mHealth market prerequisites and how advanced they are in adopting mHealth. The fact based evaluation combined with the opinions of mHealth practitioners provides unique insights into country's mHealth readiness.
The report is part of the global research program - The mHealth App Developer Economics, which was conducted for the fifth time this year. This year more than 4,400 app developers, app publishers, healthcare professionals and decision makers participated in the study making it the largest study on mHealth globally.
What is included in the report:
- Opinions on EU mHealth app market conditions of 4,400+ mHealth practitioners from the entire world
- Insights from app developers who have experience with doing business in EU countries
- Detailed country profiles of all 28 EU member countries including
1. mHealth practitioners perception of a country and its drivers and barriers
2. Country performance in 5 dimensions including 26 criteria which affect mHealth businesses. The dimensions are:
- eHealth adoption (patients and doctors usage of technology for healthcare, etc.)
- Level of digitalization (compatible devices penetration, internet usage, etc.)
- Market potential (market size and level of healthcare spending, etc.)
- mHealth regulations (implementation of EHR or ePrescription systems, existence of prohibitive laws, etc.)
- Ease of starting and doing business (taxes, time needed to start business, etc.)
- Detailed ranking of countries in their overall readiness for mHealth as well as breakdown by the 5 dimensions and 26 criteria
- Recommended approach when entering the EU mHealth app market
Who should buy the report:
- Companies from within Europe or outside Europe which want to launch an mHealth service in EU and need support in deciding which countries to prioritize
- Country organizations which want to drive the mHealth business in their country
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03087037-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001