DUBLIN, June 5, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Europe Enhanced Oil Recovery Market By Onshore Vs. Offshore, By Type (Thermal, Miscible Gas, Chemical & Others), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022" report to their offering.
Europe enhanced oil recovery market is expected to reach over $ 1 billion by 2022
Factors such as increasing recovery factor from ageing crude oil fields and surging technological advancements are the major reasons for this growth. Moreover, maturing oilfields coupled with lesser focus on exploration and discovery of new oilfields has created huge growth potential for EOR market in Europe. Russia, Norway, Kazakhstan and the United Kingdom are some of the major demand generators for enhanced oil recovery methods in the region.
Russia dominated Europe enhanced oil recovery market over the past few years and is expected to continue dominating in the coming years as well.
Leading Players Include
- BP P.L.C.
- Eni SpA
- Linde AG
- Royal Dutch Shell plc
- Statoil ASA
- Total S.A.
Market Trends & Developments
- Use of Microorganisms for Enhanced Oil Recovery
- Utilization of Solar Energy for Steam Flooding in Mature Fields
- Use of Robotics for Enhanced Oil Recovery
- Treatment of Low Saline Water to Conduct Thermal Enhanced Oil Recovery
- Development in Enhanced Oil Recovery Techniques for Unconventional Resources
- Higher Viscosity and Larger Slug Size Polymer Flooding for Heavy Oil Recovery
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Enhanced Oil Recovery Economic Model
5. Global Enhanced Oil Recovery Market Outlook
6. Europe Enhanced Oil Recovery Market Outlook
7. Market Dynamics
8. Market Trends & Developments
9. Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nw8c7w/europe_enhanced
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/europe-1-billion-enhanced-oil-recovery--market-forecast--opportunities-2012-2022-development-in-enhanced-oil-recovery-techniques-for-unconventional-resources---research-and-markets-300468637.html
SOURCE Research and Markets