LONDON, Sept. 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Strategic Defense Intelligence in its report "Europe Defense Spends on Homeland Security, 2016 to 2025" has considered Homeland security (HLS) to include protection of a Europe's civilians and critical infrastructure from natural or man-made disaster. Its margins extend to border and maritime patrol, customs checks in ports and airports, search and rescue operations, disaster recovery, combating terrorism and cyber-attacks.
The report provides a quantitative top-level view of projected defense spends at market (Homeland Security) and following segments levels:
Maritime Infrastructure and Protection
Maritime Surveillance and Detection
Counter Terrorism Infrastructure
Counter Terrorism Ordnance, Mobility and others
Police Force Infrastructure
Police Force Ordnance, Mobility and others
Other Critical Infrastructure Security
The information in this report draws upon Strategic Defense Intelligence's in-depth, primary research and proprietary databases to provide you with robust, segment specific data. It is an essential resource for professionals active across the industry value chain and for new players considering entry into the market.
Countries covered in this report: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, and United Kingdom
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 2 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
- Provides key forecast statistics on the defense spends related to Homeland Security (HLS) from 2016 to 2025.
- Provides segmentation data of the Homeland Security (HLS) market in Europe.
"Europe Defense Spends on Homeland Security, 2016 to 2025" a market research analytics report from the house of Strategic Defense Intelligence; outlays Europe's projected defense budget allocations on Homeland Security (HLS). The report provides strategic outlay on individual categories which include Maritime and Border Security, Police Modernization and Counter Terrorism, and Critical Infrastructure Protection (where applicable).
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the Europe's Homeland Security (HLS) market using Strategic Defense Intelligence's market and segmentation analytics.
- Use the sector market sizing and budget allocation data to understand the current landscape and forecasts to discover the future direction of the Homeland Security (HLS) market in Europe.
- Formulate crucial business strategies and make the right investment decisions using Strategic Defense Intelligence's forecast figures.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4171909/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/europe-defense-spends-on-homeland-security-2016-to-2025-300334241.html