NEW YORK, Oct. 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
"Europe Flue-Gas Desulfurization (FGD) Market by Type (Wet FGD and Dry FGD), by Application (Power Generation, Chemical, Cement Manufacture, Iron and Steel, and Others), by Country: Regional Trends and Forecasts to 2019"
The Europe Flue-Gas Desulfurization (FGD) market is estimated to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 4.0% from 2014 to 2019. Geographically, Europe is further divided into U.K., Germany, Italy, French, Russia, and Rest of Europe. In 2013, Germany held a larger market share with 30.1% of the Europe FGD market due to rapid upsurge in industrialization leading to high energy requirements in the nation. U.K. held the second largest market share of 29.9% in 2013. The Europe FGD market holds a high potential for growth in future due to a number of forces favoring this market. The major factors driving this market include stringent air pollution control regulations, environmental awareness among the power generations industry players, and high-grade by-products generated during flue-gas treatment process.
In this report, the Europe FGD market is segmented on the basis of the type and applications of FGD. The segmentation by type includes wet and dry FGD. Wet FGD contributed the maximum share with 90.6% of the total Europe FGD market in 2013.
The report has profiled the leading players of this market along with the recent developments of the companies. New contracts and agreements, mergers and acquisitions, new product launches, and business expansions have been the key strategies adopted by the players to expand their FGD businesses in the region. The top players considered in this report are Alstom SA (France), Babcock & Wilcox Company (U.S.), Hamon Corporation (U.S.), Clyde Bergemann Power Group International Ltd. (U.S.), FLSmidth & Co. A/S (Denmark), and Siemens AG (Germany).
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis, market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, usage patterns, emerging- and high-growth segments of the Europe FGD market, high-growth countries and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms in garnering a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Product Analysis and Development: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in Europe FGD market. Usage pattern/penetration rate (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment wise) and purchasing data
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for Europe FGD across geographies, exploit new distribution channels, and new clientele base and different pricing policies
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments decisions in the Europe FGD market. Detailed description regarding the related and unrelated diversification pertaining to this market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, company share analysis of the key players. Development of business strategies and manufacturing capabilities of leading players enhance the bottom line of the companies in the Europe FGD market
• Product/Brand Perception Analysis: Comprehensive study of customers' perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool (digital marketing language) checking the virality and tonality of blogs
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02911174-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker reviews, finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.