NEW YORK, May 25, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The European food & beverages stabilizers & systems market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.1% from 2014 to 2019. The European market leads the global food & beverage stabilizers & systems market; however, its projected growth rate is lower than that of the Asia-Pacific and Latin American markets during the review period. In Europe, some components of stabilizer blends may not be available due to shortage of resources, which may create demand and supply imbalance in the market. Some stabilizer blends are produced from natural resources such as gum and seaweeds. These are dependent on climatic conditions and seasonal changes, which may restrict their production.
In this report, the European food & beverage stabilizers & systems market has been broadly discussed by applications such as bakery, confectionery, dairy, sauces, dressing meat, poultry, convenience, and beverages. The dairy segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2014 to 2019. In-depth analysis of the food & beverage stabilizers & systems market, by functions such as stability, texture, and moisture retention has been provided in this report.
France is the largest food stabilizer blends market in Europe with a share of 20.28% followed by Germany and the U.K. The market in France is also projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the projected period. The use of dairy products in food preparation has led to increase in stabilizer blends in Europe.
Tate & Lyle (U.K.) has a major share in the European market. Other firms such as Royal DSM (The Netherlands), Cargill Inc. (U.S.), DuPont (U.S.), and Kerry (Ireland) are competing for market share in the region. These companies are using strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, new product development, and expansions to increase their share in the market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis: industry analysis, market share analysis of top players, company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high growth segments of the Europe food & beverage stabilizers & systems market, high-growth regions and countries and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms in garnering a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) to strengthen their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on food & beverage stabilizers & systems offered by the top 10 players in the European market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the European food & beverage stabilizers & systems market.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various applications of food & beverage stabilizers & systems across Europe.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the European food & beverage stabilizers & systems market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market share, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the Europe food & beverage stabilizers & systems market.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02997435-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001