DUBLIN, July 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wwwwtm/europe_markets) has announced the addition of the "Europe Markets for Interventional Cardiology Devices 2011-2021" report to their offering.
Coronary arterial disease is one of the leading causes of death in Europe. Interventional cardiology is a minimally invasive technique that uses catheters to treat coronary arterial disease.
The most common interventional cardiology procedure is percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty (PTCA), which is performed for the management of coronary atherosclerosis. There many different types of complementary devices used during interventional cardiology procedures.
The interventional cardiology market includes coronary stents, percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty (PTCA) balloon catheters, interventional catheters and guidewires, diagnostic catheters and guidewires, coronary introducer sheaths, embolic protection devices, atherectomy devices, drug-eluting stents and balloons, chronic total occlusion (CTO) devices, vascular closure devices (VCDs), intravascular ultrasound (IVUS) catheters and optical coherence tomography (OCT) catheters.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Research Methodology
- Europe Interventional Cardiology Device Market Overview
- Country Profiles
- Angioplasty And Angiography Procedure Numbers
- Coronary Stent Market
- Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty Balloon Catheter Market
- Interventional Coronary Catheter Market
- Interventional Coronary Guidewire Market
- Coronary Introducer Sheath Market
- Coronary Embolic Protection Device Market
- Coronary Atherectomy Device Market
- Diagnostic Coronary Catheter And Guidewire Market
- Fractional Flow Reserve Guidewire Market
- Coronary Vascular Closure Device Market
- Intravascular Ultrasound Catheter Market
- Optical Coherence Tomography Catheter Market
- Abbott Laboratories
- B. Braun
- Boston Scientific
- St. Jude Medical
- Volcano Therapeutics
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wwwwtm/europe_markets
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets