DUBLIN, Aug. 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c7b2vp/europe_markets) has announced the addition of the "Europe Markets for Spinal Implants and VCF - 15 Countries (2011-2021)" report to their offering.
The market for spinal implants is considered by many to be the most exciting and controversial segment of the orthopedics market. The spinal implant market has traditionally been seen as a segment of the orthopedics market, but due to rapid growth and a large market size, many manufacturers view spine as a key business division separate from traditional orthopedics.
This report covers every major segment of the European spinal implant market. For the purposes of this report, the overall market is segmented into cervical fixation, thoracolumbar fixation and interbody devices. In addition to the spinal fusion market, this report also includes motion preservation and vertebral compression fracture (VCF) as segments of the total spinal implant market.
This study covers Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Benelux (Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg), Scandinavia (Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland), Austria, Switzerland and Portugal. These countries represent Western Europe in its entirety.
By carefully researching and securing personal interviews with industry professionals the team of analysts consider many factors and include topics on Emerging Technologies, Favorable Reimbursements, Treatment Alternatives, and Pricing Pressures.
Medtronic has been a longtime leader in this market and continues to dominate, though has been facing increasing pressure from other players. Top competitors researched include DePuy Synthes, Stryker, Zimmer, Aesculap, DFINE, and many more.
This 356 Page Report Includes:
- In-depth, Professionally Researched Data That Has Been Formatted and Analyzed to Gain Actionable Insights as Quickly as Possible
- Executive Summary on the European Markets for Spinal Implants and VCF
- Trend Analysis by Segment
- Dental Bone Graft Unit Sales By Material Type
- Market Value Forecasts until 2021 and History Back to 2011
- Market Drivers and Limiters
- Detailed Competitive Analysis for Each Market and Segment
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. European Spinal Implant And Vcf Device Market Overview
4. The Human Spine
5. Country Profiles
6. Procedure Numbers
7. Cervical Fixation Market
8. Thoracolumbar Fixation Market
9. Interbody Device Market
10. Motion Preservation Device Market
11. Vertebral Compression Fracture Device Market
Companies Mentioned - Partial List
- BK Meditech
- Benvenue Medical
- Centinel Spine
- Eden Spine
- FH Orthopedics
- Fradis Medical
- GS Medical
- Integra LifeSciences
- Interventional Spine
- Kisco International
- Neuro France Implants
- OTIS Biotech
- Providence Medical Technology
- RTI Surgical
- Ranier Technology
- Rontis Medical
- S14 Implants
- SIGNUS Medizintechnik
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c7b2vp/europe_markets
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets