NEW YORK, Oct. 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Masterbatches are manufactured by pigments, additives and carrier resins, and are classified as white, black, color, additive and filler masterbatches. They are used to impart color and other desired properties to plastics during manufacturing. In Europe, filler masterbatches are extensively used in production of raffia bags and woven sack bags for packaging industry. White masterbatches are projected to demonstrate robust growth in the coming years due to their widespread applications in packaging industry in milk pouches, plastic bags, disposable plates, cups & spoons and pharmaceutical packaging. Color masterbatches finds applications in food & beverage packaging, electrical & electronics, and building & construction industry. Similarly, Black masterbatches are extensively used in coating of construction and automotive industries and others.
According to "Europe Masterbatch Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", the masterbatches market in Europe is projected to surpass USD4.70 billion by 2020. Increasing demand of different masterbatch formulations from flexible and rigid packaging segments and growing demand for light weight vehicles is forecast to buoy market growth in the coming years. Growing demand for innovative and attractively packaged food items, increasing demand for contamination free packaging from the pharmaceutical sector, rising sales of light weight vehicles due to implementation of stringent emission standards by the government and surging demand for bioplastics from various end use applications is forecast to fuel demand for various masterbatch formulations in the region over the next five years. "Europe Masterbatch Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" report elaborates following aspects related to mastebatch market in Europe:
• Europe Masterbatch Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis – By Type (White, Black, Color, Additive & Filler)
• Policy & Regulatory Landscape
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of masterbatch market in Europe
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants, hardware equipment manufacturers, vendors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with masterbatch suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02997370-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker reviews, finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001