DUBLIN, Jan 15, 2019 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Europe Mobility on Demand Market By Vehicle Type, By Internet Connectivity, By Service Type, By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2017-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Europe mobility on demand market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 11% by 2023
Growing demand for mobility on demand services in Europe is backed rising concerns about air pollution and increasing traffic congestion in many countries of the region.
Moreover, expanding service offerings offered by the leading companies along with growing investments by several major investors in the mobility on demand service is further likely to propel growth in Europe mobility on demand services market in the coming years.
Furthermore, increasing penetration of internet coupled with rising number of smartphone users is anticipated steer growth in Europe mobility on demand market until 2023.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of mobility on demand market in Europe
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, mobility on demand distributor, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
Few of the renowned companies currently invested in the mobility on demand market operating across
- Europcar Groupe S.A
- Avis Europe Plc
- Sixt SE
- Uber Technologies Inc.
- Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- Hertz Corporation
- Intelligent Apps GmbH
- Lyft Inc.
- Didi Chuxing
- Gett Inc.
- Car2go Europe GmbH
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
4.1. Factors Influencing Mobility on Demand Decision
4.2. Unaided/Aided Brand Recall
4.3. Brand Switching
4.4. Brand Switching Attributes
4.5. Brand Satisfaction Level
5. Europe Mobility on Demand Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car Vs. Two-Wheeler)
5.2.2. By Internet Connectivity (3G, 4G, Wi-Fi, and 5G)
5.2.3. By Service Type (Ride Hailing, Vehicle Sharing, and Vehicle Rental)
5.2.4. By Company
5.2.5. By Country
5.3. Market Attractiveness Index (By Vehicle Type)
5.4. Market Attractiveness Index (By Internet Connectivity)
5.5. Market Attractiveness Index (By Service Type)
5.6. Market Attractiveness Index (By Country)
5.7. Country Analysis
6. Market Dynamics
7. Market Trends & Developments
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/242rlt/europe_mobility?w=5
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets