LONDON, April 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The European n-Butanol market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of more than 4% from 2014 to 2019. The market in Germany accounted the largest share of the n-butanol market, while the market in Belgium is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of more than 6% during the forecast period.
In this report, the European N-Butanol market has been broadly classified on the basis of application and country. The application segment covers butyl acrylate, glycol ether, butyl acetate, direct solvents, plasticizers, and others. On the basis of country, the market includes Germany, France, Belgium, and others.
The glycol ether is the fastest growing segment that is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR of more than 8 % from 2014 to 2019, followed by the butyl acetate segment with an estimated CAGR of around 5% for the forecast period. Glycol ether is a fundamental solvent which is used for a variety of domestic and industrial applications, such as energy, plastics, automobiles, and chemicals. Currently, the major use of glycol ethers is in surface coatings, which majorly drives the demand of n-butanol as glycol ether. Several water-based coatings do not function without glycol ethers.
The European N-Butanol market is concentrated with a number of global key players. Companies, such as BASF SE, Oxochimie, OXEA Corporation, Perstrop Oxo AB, and Grupa Azoty dominated this market in 2014. Acquisitions and expansions are the major strategies adopted by these players to achieve growth in the European n-Butanol market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends and PEST analysis), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging- and high-growth segments of the laboratory information systems market, high-growth regions & countries & their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both the established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms garner a greater market share. Firms that purchase the report could use any one or a combination of five strategies that include market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment to strengthen their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on n-butanol offered by top players in the n-butanol market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the n-butanol market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information of lucrative emerging markets. The report analyses the markets for various n-butanol production technologies across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information of new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the n-butanol laboratory market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the n-butanol laboratory market
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2827290/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48