DUBLIN, Sept 27, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Europe Pharmacy Automation Systems Market 2017-2025 by End-user, Product and Country" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Patient safety is a top priority in hospital and retail pharmacies. Over and beyond the forecast period, an increasing adoption of pharmacy automation systems is expected in a global scope because these systems can reduce medication errors and improve workflow efficiency in pharmacies. Total sales revenue of pharmacy automation systems in Europe reached $1.175 billion in 2017, owing to a substantial adoption of automated medication dispensing systems, automated storage and retrieval systems, automated packaging and labeling systems, table-top tablet counters, and automated drug compounding devices in hospital pharmacies, retail drug stores and other types of pharmacies.
Highlighted with 29 tables and 38 figures, this 135-page report Europe Pharmacy Automation Systems Market 2017-2025 by End-user, Product and Country is based on a comprehensive research of Europe pharmacy automation systems market by analyzing the entire regional market and all its sub-segments through extensively detailed classifications.
Profound analysis and assessment are generated from premium primary and secondary information sources with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain. The report provides historical market data for 2014 - 2016, revenue estimates for 2017, and forecasts from 2018 till 2025.
Based on end-users, the Europe market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue included for 2014-2025 (historical and forecast) for each section.
- Hospital Pharmacies (further segmented into Hospital Inpatient Pharmacy and Hospital Outpatient Pharmacy)
- Retail Pharmacies (further divided into Retail Chain Pharmacies and Independent Drug Stores)
- Pharmacy Benefit Management Organizations
Based on product type, the Europe market is analyzed on the following segments with annual revenue in 2014-2025 provided for each segment.
- Automated Medication Dispensing Systems (further categorized into Centralized Systems (Robotic Systems and Carousels) and Decentralized Systems (Automated Unit-Dose Dispensing Systems, Pharmacy-Based Automated Dispensing Systems, Ward-Based Automated Dispensing Systems )
- Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems
- Automated Packaging and Labeling Systems (further divided into Unit-Dose Packaging & Labeling Systems and Multi-Dose Packaging & Labeling Systems)
- Table-top Tablet Counters
- Automated Drug Compounding Devices (further segmented into Compounding Systems for Solid Formulation, Compounding Systems for Liquid Formulation, Compounding Systems for Other Formulations)
Geographically, the following national markets are fully investigated:
- Rest of Europe
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 Industry Definition and Research Scope
1.2 Research Methodology
1.3 Executive Summary
2 Market Overview and Qualitative Analysis
2.1 Market Size and Forecast
2.2 Major Growth Drivers
2.3 Market Restraints and Challenges
2.4 Emerging Opportunities and Market Trends
2.5 Porter's Fiver Forces Analysis
3 Analysis of Europe Market by End-user
3.1 Market Overview by End-user
3.2 Hospital Pharmacies
3.3 Retail Pharmacies
3.4 Pharmacy Benefit Management Organizations
3.5 Other End-users
4 Analysis of Europe Market by Product
4.1 Market Overview by Product
4.2 Automated Medication Dispensing Systems (AMDS)
4.2.1 Centralized Automated Medication Dispensing Systems
4.2.2 Decentralized Automated Medication Dispensing Systems
4.3 Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems
4.4 Automated Packaging and Labeling Systems
4.5 Table-top Tablet Counters
4.6 Automated Drug Compounding Devices
4.7 Other Pharmacy Automation Systems
5 European Market by Country 2014-2025
5.1 Overview of European Market
5.7 Rest of European Market
6 Competitive Landscape
6.1 Overview of Key Vendors
6.2 Key M&A Trends and Strategic Partnerships
6.3 Company Profiles
7 Investing in Europe Market: Risk Assessment and Management
7.1 Risk Evaluation of Europe Market
7.2 Critical Success Factors (CSFs)
- Abacus Rx, Inc.
- Accu-Chart Plus Healthcare Systems, Inc.
- Aesynt Incorporated
- AmerisourceBergen Corporation
- ARxIUM Inc.
- Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- Becton, Dickinson & Co
- Capsa Solutions, LLC
- Cerner Corporation
- ForHealth Technologies
- Health Robotics SRL
- Innovation Associates, Inc.
- InterMetro Industries Corporation
- McKesson Corporation
- Medacist Solutions Group, LLC.
- Omnicell, Inc
- Parata Systems
- Pearson Medical Technologies, LLC
- Pharmacy Automation Systems LLC
- RxMedic Systems, Inc.
- Rxsafe, LLC
- Scriptpro LLC
- Swisslog Holding AG
- Talyst, LLC
- TCGRX Pharmacy Workflow Solutions
- Willach Pharmacy Solutions GmbH
- Yaskawa Electric Corp.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3tmwkj/europe_pharmacy?w=5
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets