The push to talk market in Europe is expected to grow from US$ 6,836.2 million in 2019 to US$ 14,413 million by 2027; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 10.25% during 2020-2027.
In Europe, several most common use cases of enhanced push-to-talk (EPTT) are replacing land mobile radio (LMR) portable devices for employees. These devices can use a non-mission-critical voice solution that can be incorporated with the current LMR system, so that the current talk groups are not disrupted.
The government and defense led the push to talk market based on end user in 2019. The push to talk solutions offer an effective way of mission-critical communication through land mobile radio as well as over cellular networks. The government, defense, and public safety authorities have been a few of the initial adopters of these solutions worldwide.
Most government and defense institutions worldwide use land mobile radios for mission critical as well as non-mission critical communications. However, in the past few years, the demand for cellular network-based push to talk solutions is rising at an impressive pace in Europe, especially for non-critical communications.
A few of the players present in the Europe push to talk market are AT&T, Qualcomm Incorporated, Sprint Corporation, Motorola Solutions Inc, and Tait Communications.
Reasons to Buy
Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the Europe push to talk market.
Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Europe push to talk market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies
Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
Scrutinize in-depth Europe market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
Key Topics Covered
2. Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
4. Push to talk Market Landscape 4.1 Market Overview 4.2 PEST Analysis 4.2.1 Europe 4.3 Ecosystem Analysis 4.4 Expert Opinions
5. Push to talk Market - Key Industry Dynamics 5.1 Drivers 5.1.1 Shift in Security Organizations Work 5.1.2 Rising Demand for Cellular Push to Talk is Expressively Fuelling the Market Growth 5.2 Market Restraints 5.2.1 Interoperability Issues Hampering the Market 5.3 Market Opportunities 5.3.1 Replacing Land Mobile Radio with LTE 5.4 Future Trends 5.4.1 Integration of Communication Apps 5.5 Impact Analysis of Drivers and Restraints
6. Push to Talk Market - Europe Market Analysis 6.1 Push to talk Market Overview 6.2 Push to Talk Market - Revenue, and Forecast to 2027 (US$ Million)
7. Push to Talk Market Analysis - By Component 7.1 Overview 7.2 Push to Talk Market, By Component (2019 and 2027) 7.3 Hardware 7.4 Software 7.5 Services
8. Push to Talk Market Analysis - By Enterprise Size 8.1 Overview 8.2 Push to Talk Market, By Enterprise Size (2019 and 2027) 8.3 Large Enterprise 8.4 SMEs
9. Push to Talk Market Analysis - By Network Type 9.1 Overview 9.2 Push to Talk Market, By Network Type (2019 and 2027) 9.3 Land Mobile Radio 9.4 Cellular
10. Push to Talk Market - By End-User 10.1 Overview 10.2 Push to Talk Market, by End-User (2019 and 2027) 10.3 Government and Defense 10.4 Logistics & Transportation 10.5 Travel and Hospitality 10.6 Energy and Utilities 10.7 Manufacturing 10.8 Construction 10.9 Other End-Users
11. Europe Push to Talk Market - Country Analysis
12. Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic On Europe Push to Talk Market 12.1 Europe: Impact Assessment of COVID-19 Pandemic
13. Industry Landscape 13.1 Overview 13.2 Market Initiative 13.3 New Product Development 13.4 Merger and Acquisition
14. Company Profiles 14.1 AT&T Inc. 14.1.1 Key Facts 14.1.2 Business Description 14.1.3 Products and Services 14.1.4 Financial Overview 14.1.5 SWOT Analysis 14.1.6 Key Developments 14.2 Qualcomm Incorporated 14.3 Verizon Communications, Inc. 14.4 Zebra Technologies Corporation 14.5 Sprint Corporation 14.6 Telstra Corporation Limited 14.7 Motorola Solutions Inc. 14.8 Tait Communications 14.9 Iridium Communications Inc. 14.10 BCE Inc.