DUBLIN, Jan. 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dvksq7/europe_silage) has announced the addition of the "Europe Silage Inoculant Market - Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2015-2020)" report to their offering.
This comprehensive report predicts the European silage inoculants market to reach a value of US$ 112 million by 2020 with an estimated CAGR growth of 4.3%.
The market is expected to grow due to the pressure from government to increase local production of meat, and reduce costs incurred on meat imports. Cereal crops have a major share in the market, 34%. Cereals are easily ensiled, as they have high water soluble carbohydrate levels. Corn, barley, and sorghum are the major cereal crops used as silage. However, legume based silages would drive the application segment for inoculants at a CAGR of 4.7% during 2015-2020.
The major players are focused on research and development in efficient production processes and foraying into newer markets to consolidate their market share. Europe anyway is a preferred destination for foreign players who try to enter the new markets in the region.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market
- Analysis for the Europe Silage Inoculant Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale
- Segment-level analysis in terms of application and end-user demand
- Forecasts and estimations for the sub-segment level market
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies, which can influence the market on a global and regional scale
- ADM Alliance Nutrition
- American Farm Products
- BrettBrothers Limited
- Cargill Inc.
- CHR. Hansen Holdings
- Dr. Pieper
- Envirosystems UK Ltd.
- Josera GmbH & Co. KG
- KW Forage system
- Lallemand Animal Nutrition
- Microferm Ltd
- Micron Bio-Systems
- Mole Valley Farmers Ltd.
- Pearce Group of Companies
- Scotmin Nutrition
- Vita Plus
- Volac International Limited
- Wynnstay group
3. MARKET DYNAMICS
4. MARKET SEGMENTATION
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dvksq7/europe_silage
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets