NEW YORK, July 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The Europe torque sensor market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.1% from 2014 to 2019. The torque sensor market in Europe has occupied a market share of 26.6% in 2014. This growth is mainly attributed to varied factors, such as increasing demand for better fuel efficiency, up-gradation to electric power steering systems, and rising trend towards the adoption of condition-based maintenance.
In this report, the European torque sensor market has been broadly classified on the basis of types into rotary, static/reaction, magnetoelastic, and SAW. The rotary torque sensors segment is progressing at a CAGR of 7.3% from 2014 to 2019. These sensors are utilized for varied applications including drive strain measurement, engine and chassis dynamometer, efficiency testing, and clutch and gearbox testing among others.
Germany is estimated to command the highest market share of 31.2% in the Europe torque sensor market, followed by the U.K. One of the most significant factors influencing the growth of the torque sensor market in Germany is the growing adoption of torque sensor in end-user applications, such as engine and propulsion and primary systems. In addition to this, up-gradation of electric power steering has also contributed to the growth of the torque sensor market.
As of 2014, the Europe torque sensor market is being dominated by numerous players, such as HBM, PCB Piezotronics, Applied Measurements, Futek Advanced Sensor Technology Inc., Kistler Instruments AG, ABB Ltd., and Honeywell International Inc. among others. New product launches, partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures are the major strategies adopted by leading players in the torque sensor market.
Along with the market data, you can also customize the MMM assessments that are in accordance to your company's specific needs. Customize to acquire a comprehensive data on industry standards and deep-dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Product Analysis:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise)
- Product matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of products (segment-wise and country-wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
- Data from Manufacturing Firms:
- Fast turn-around analysis of manufacturing firms' responses to recent market events and trends
- Expert opinion about varied applications of torque sensors
- Qualitative inputs on macro-economic indicators and mergers & acquisitions in each geography.
- Comparative Analysis:
- Market data and key developments of top companies
- Shipment/Volume Data:
- Tracking the value of components shipped annually in each geography
- Trend analysis of Application:
- Application matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of application portfolio of each company, mapped in each geography
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02909278-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001