DUBLIN, Oct 10, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Europe Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market Research Report 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Europe Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing market is set to touch US$ 500 Million by 2025
The market is driven by a number of factors such as high incidence rate of babies born with down syndrome, no risk of miscarriage with NIPT test, shifting trend towards childbearing at advanced maternal age (35 years or older), rising focus on reimbursement for NIPT and increasing preference for non-invasive techniques over invasive methods.
Europe Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market Research Report 2018 presents an in-depth assessment of the Europe non-invasive prenatal testing market dynamics, opportunities, future roadmap, competitive landscape and discusses major trends. The report offers the most up-to-date industry data on the market situation and future outlook. The research includes historic data from 2014 to 2017 and forecasts until 2025.
The report contains a granular analysis of the present industry situations, market demands, reveal facts on the market size, NIPT test volume, revenues and provides forecasts through 2025. A comprehensive analysis has been done on the market share of the country-based market. The report also includes an assessment of comparative test analysis by companies. Key trends in terms of collaboration, partnership, merger & acquisition, venture capital investment, distribution, and licensing agreement are analyzed with details. The report also explores detailed description of growth drivers and inhibitors of the Europe non-invasive prenatal testing market.
The superior geographic segments are identified in the report which studies NIPT test consumed and market revenue of the 15 countries. The countries included in this report are United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, Spain, France, Switzerland, Sweden, Belgium, Russia, Turkey, Netherland, Poland, Armenia, Moldova, Denmark from 2014 to 2017 and forecasts to 2025.
The report concludes with the profiles of major players in the Europe non-invasive prenatal testing market. The key market players are evaluated on various parameters such as company overview, NIPT test portfolios and latest development and trends of the non-invasive prenatal testing market.
Key questions answered in this research report:
- At what pace is the NIPT test market growth in Europe? What will be growing trend in the future?
- What are the key drivers and inhibitors in the current market? What will be the impact of drivers and inhibitors in the future?
- What are the country revenue and forecast breakdowns? Which is the major country revenue pockets for growth in the NIPT test market?
- What are the various NIPT test available in the European region and how they are poised to grow?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- Who are the market players?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Size & Analysis: Europe Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing (Volume & Value), 2014 - 2025
2.1 Europe Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market Volume & Forecast
2.2 Europe Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market Revenue & Forecast
3. Europe Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market Share and Y-o-Y Growth (%)
3.1 Major European Countries Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market Volume Share, 2014 - 2025
3.2 Major European Countries Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market Revenue Share, 2014 - 2025
4. Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing (NIPT) Comparative Analysis, By Test
5. Europe Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market Drivers and Inhibitors
5.1 Market Drivers
5.2 Market Inhibitors
6. Major NIPT Test Available in the European Region, By Test (Volume and Value), 2011 - 2025
6.1 Panorama Test
6.2 MaterniT21 Plus Test
6.3 Harmony Test
6.4 NIFTY Test
6.5 Verifi Test
6.6 IONA Test
6.7 Prena Test
6.8 Veracity Test
7. Europe Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market, By Geography (Volume and Value), 2014 - 2025
8. Major Deals in Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market
8.1 Collaboration Deals
8.2 Venture Capital Investment
8.3 Merger and Acquisition
8.4 Exclusive Agreement
8.5 Licensing Agreement
8.6 Distribution Agreement
8.7 Partnership Deals
9. Major European NIPT Test Company Analysis
- Ariosa Diagnostics (Roche)
- LifeCodexx AG
- NIPD Genetics
- Premaitha Health PLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qx55p4/european_500?w=5
Did you know that we also offer Custom Research? Visit our Custom Research page to learn more and schedule a meeting with our Custom Research Manager.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets