NEW YORK, April 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The European inductor market constitutes 11.52% of the global inductor market, and is expected to grow from USD 320 million to USD 390 million at a CAGR of 4.04% from 2014 to 2019. Inductors are widely used in various industry verticals such as automotive, transmission and distribution, manufacturing and industrial sector, RF and telecommunication, military, and consumer electronics. The European inductor market is mainly driven by the rapidly growing consumer electronics market, as these inductors are used in a large amount in consumer electronic products, (such as smartphones, refrigerators, television, and so on.). They possess various features such as small size, low DC resistance, and capability of withstanding large currents that emphasize product performance, thereby continually driving related demand.
Inductors are also used on a large scale in the automotive industry. The automotive production has increased drastically over the years and is expected to continue, which as a result drives the demand for inductor. Inductors are critical power management devices in an automotive electronic system. Other than that, the expansion of 3G and 4G communication infrastructures along with the convergence of voice and data services drives the European inductor market forwards. However, some tension between Russia and the wWestern Ukraine has led to volatility in the raw material market, which has proven to be a hurdle in the growth of the inductor market in Europe.
The growing inductor market is expected to drive the consumer electronics market, as the global consumer electronics industry has been growing significantly for the past few years. Due to the innovative technical developments in the sector globally, the requirements of ICs are also increasing, which ultimately increased the demand for inductors. AlsoMoreover, the technological advancements in the area of weight reduction, surface mounting, and miniaturization, along with rapid growth in industrialization and continued demand for electronic goods, drive the inductor market. Additionally, factors such as the increasing usage of passive components and the roll-out of sophisticated electronic components fuel the growth in this market.
The European inductor market is a competitive market with key players such as Vishay Intertechnology (U.S.), TDK GmbH (Germany), and Delta Energy System GmbH (Taiwan), among others, which are focusing on expanding their market base in the concerned market. This is successfully achieved with the assistance of numerous market strategies adopted by these companies, which include new product developments, alliances, and acquisitions.
Along with the market data, you can also customize the MMM assessments that are in accordance with your company's specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep-dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise)
- Product matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at the country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (segment-wise and country-wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
Data from Manufacturing Firms
- Fast turn-around analysis of the manufacturing firms' responses to the recent market events and trends
- Various firms' opinions about different applications where inductors can be used
- Qualitative inputs on macro-economic indicators and mergers and acquisitions in each geography
- Market data and key developments of the top companies
- Tracking the value of components shipped annually in each geography
Trend Analysis of Application
- Application matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of the applic
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02827264-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001