LONDON, July 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The European laboratory information systems market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.6% from 2014 to 2019. Germany holds a larger share of the laboratory information systems market, while the U.K. region is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 7.7% in the forecast period.
In this report, the European laboratory information systems market has been broadly classified on the basis of products, types, components, delivery mode, and end-users. The product segment is divided into standalone LIS and integrated LIS. On the basis of types, the market is segmented into clinical LIS and anatomical LIS. Based on components and delivery modes, the European LIS market is classified into services & software and on premise, remotely-hosted, and cloud-based LIS. The end-users segment includes clinical diagnostic laboratories, hospitals, anatomical pathology laboratories, blood banks, molecular diagnostic laboratories.
The anatomical pathology laboratory is the fastest growing segment that is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR of 8.2% from 2014 to 2019. Factors such as increasing adoption of LIS technologies in ophthalmology, surface tissue & mucosal membrane analysis, gastrointestinal tract, and vascular system, along with the increasing need to shift towards integrated healthcare systems drive the growth of this market.
The European laboratory information systems market is a competitive market with a number of market players. As of 2014, the European laboratory information systems market is majorly dominated by Cerner Corporation, Sunquest Information Systems, Inc., CompuGroup Medical AG, and Medical Information Technology, Inc. New product launches & partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures are the major strategies adopted by most market players to achieve growth in the laboratory information systems market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends and PEST analysis), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging- and high-growth segments of the laboratory information systems market, high-growth regions & countries & their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both the established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms garner a greater market share. Firms that purchase the report could use any one or a combination of five strategies that include market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment to strengthen their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on LIS offered by top players in the laboratory information systems market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the laboratory information systems market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information of lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various LIS technologies across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information of new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the laboratory information systems market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the laboratory information systems market
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2827253/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers