LONDON, April 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The non-invasive & minimally invasive cardiac output monitoring devices market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.2% from 2014 to 2019. Geographically, Europe is segmented as Germany, U.K., Italy, Spain, France and Rest of Europe (RoE). Germany holds a larger share in the Europe non-invasive & minimally invasive cardiac output monitoring devices market around 35.2% in 2014 followed by France. Rest of Europe includes Netherlands, Sweden, Poland, Switzerland, Belgium and others. The Europe non-invasive & minimally invasive cardiac output monitoring devices market holds a high potential for growth in future due to a number of forces favoring this market. The Sedentary lifestyle, Technological advancements & remote monitoring of cardiac output and recommendations to use these devices by appropriate organizations/associations such as National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) are driving this market.
However, deflections from accuracy and reduced reliability under periods of hemodynamic instability hinder the growth of the market.
In this report, the non-invasive & minimally invasive cardiac output monitoring devices market is segmented on the basis of its technology and end-users. The revenue cycle management market, by technologies are pulse pressure analysis, doppler cardiac output monitoring devices, bioimpedance & bioreactance. The end-users are ambulatory care solutions and hospitals.
The report has profiled the leading players of this market along with the developments (New product launches and partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures) done by the companies over the past few years and strategies adopted by them to sustain and strengthen their position in the Europe non-invasive & minimally invasive cardiac output monitoring devices market. Edwards Lifesciences Corporation (U.S.), PULSION Medical Systems SE (Germany), Deltex Medical (U.K.), and LiDCO Group plc (U.K.) are some of the key players engaged in this market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends, and PEST analysis), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, usage patterns, emerging- and high-growth segments of the Europe non-invasive & minimally invasive cardiac output monitoring devices market, high-growth regions and countries and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms in garnering a greater market, share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Product Analysis and development: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the Europe non-invasive & minimally invasive cardiac output monitoring devices market. Usage pattern/ penetration rate (in-depth trend analysis) of products (Segment wise) and purchasing data.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for non-invasive & minimally invasive cardiac output monitoring devices across geographies, exploit new distribution channels, new clientele base and different pricing policies.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments decisions in the non-invasive & minimally invasive cardiac output monitoring devices market. Detailed description regarding the related and unrelated diversification pertaining to this market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, company share analysis of the key players forecasted till 2018. Develop business strategies and manufacturing capabilities of leading players enhance the bottom line of the companies in the non-invasive & minimally invasive cardiac output monitoring devices market.
- Product/ Brand Perception Analysis: Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool (digital marketing language) checking the virality and tonality of blogs.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2855315/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers