LONDON, April 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The European orthopedic braces & support systems market has been segmented on the basis of countries, products, and end-users. The market has been analyzed for Germany, France, the U.K. Italy, Spain, and the Rest of Europe (RoE). The orthopedic braces & support systems market comprises various products, such as knee braces and supports, foot & ankle braces and supports, spinal orthoses, upper extremity soft-goods (wrist, elbow, shoulders and back, and so on). The report classifies the end-users in the European orthopedic braces & support systems market as hospitals, orthopedic clinics, and other end-users.
The European Orthopedic Braces and supports system market is ranked second after North America, and is witnessing a CAGR of 3.4% between 2014 and 2019. This market is mainly driven by increasing number of injuries leading to fractures, rising incidences and prevalence of osteoarthritis and osteoporosis, ankle arthritis, growing number of patients with diabetes and other vascular diseases, and active participation of people in sports. In addition, the significant usage of braces and supports as prophylaxis to injury (sports), pre-operative support to delay surgeries, and for managing pain and swelling will propel the growth of this market.
Germany is considered to be the fastest-growing market for orthopedic braces and support systems owing to the rising awareness levels, increasing cases of road accidents and sports injuries, and the rising venture capital funding.
The report includes profiles of the leading market players along with the developments (new product launches and partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures) and strategies adopted by them to sustain and strengthen their position in the market. Biomet Inc. (U.S.), Bledsoe Brace Systems (U.S.), Bauerfeind AG (Germany), Breg Inc. (U.S.), Chase Ergonomics (U.S), and DeRoyal Industries, Inc. (U.S.) are some of the key players engaged in this market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report focuses on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends, and PEST analysis), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, usage patterns, emerging- and high-growth segments, high-growth regions and countries and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms in garnering a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Product Analysis and Development: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the Europe orthopedic braces and supports systems market. Usage pattern/penetration rate (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise) and purchasing data. Comprehensive coverage of product approvals and product recalls.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyses the markets for orthopedic braces and support systems across countries, new distribution channels, new clientele base and different pricing policies.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments decisions in the Europe orthopedic braces and support systems market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, company share analysis of the key players forecasted till 2019.
- Product/Brand Perception Analysis: Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool (digital marketing language) checking the virality and tonality of blogs.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2851982/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers