DUBLIN, July 09, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6g3n42/european) has announced the addition of the "European Peer-to-Peer Lending: Market Insight 2015 " report to their offering.
Peer-to-peer lending has continued to grow rapidly across Europe as lenders seek higher returns than are available from banks and borrowers embrace willingness to lend to sectors the banks are wary of - such as small businesses in the UK - and streamlined loan approval processes.
Platforms have scaled up to meet the opportunity, refining propositions, improving their credit assessment and other lending processes and strengthening their management teams.
Continued growth appears beyond doubt, creating further opportunities for those platforms which are able to execute their plans while avoiding lending pitfalls to keep their reputations intact.
What does the report cover?
- This report reviews the industry across Europe, with particular focus on the UK, which accounts for the overwhelming majority of lending activity.
- The report quantifies the scale of lending, historical growth rates, default rates and returns offered to investors while reviewing key factors behind these figures. It also includes an in-depth analysis of the relevant drivers of peer-to-peer lending growth - including wider trends in banking and lending, other peer-to-peer trends and the regulatory environment. Our view of the outlook for the industry is based on this analysis of historical trends and drivers.
- The industry is frequently mentioned in the press with comments having particular focus on the level of returns which it offers to lenders, which are generally far higher than those from conventional banks, the degree of risk that lenders are incurring to obtain these returns and, in particular, the risk that returns may be seriously impaired by future widespread default.
- This report explores the background to these and other issues, exploring what has happened in the industry to key metrics such as levels of lending, returns and default rates, and the factors which lie behind trends.
- Leading platforms in the UK and across Europe are identified and profiled, and their performance and business models are analysed and compared.
- This research industry sets out views on how we believe the market could develop in future, taking into account such trends as regulation, institutional funding and securitisation and the impact on and likely responses of the banks.
Key Topics Covered:
2. About this report
5. List of charts and tables
6. Peer-to-Peer Lending Overview
7. Market size and growth
8. Market drivers
9. Leading peer-to-peer platforms
- Assetz Capital
- Funding Circle
- Funding Secure
- Lending Club
- Lloyds Banking Group
- Mayfair Bridging
- Pret d'Union
- Prosper Loans Marketplace
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6g3n42/european
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets