NEW YORK, April 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The Europe Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) market is estimated to register a CAGR of 6.3% between 2014 and 2019. Rest of Europe region holds largest share of 26.5% of the Europe Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) market in 2013, followed by Germany. The Rest of Europe includes The Netherlands, Sweden, Poland, Switzerland, Belgium, and others. The Europe Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) market holds a high growth potential owing to a number of factors. The consolidation of healthcare providers and decreasing reimbursements are driving this market. However, limited investments in healthcare IT hinder the growth of the market.
In this report, the revenue cycle management market is segmented on the basis of its type, deployment, component, applications, and end-users. The revenue cycle management market, by type is segmented into integrated RCM systems and standalone RCM systems, while the market by deployment is further categorized into on-premise, web-based, and cloud-based systems. The revenue cycle management market by component comprises of hardware, software, and services.
The applications include web bill pay, web pre-registration, web scheduling, medical necessity alert at registration, medical necessity alert at scheduling, claims attachment rules, claims denial rules, biller's dashboard, EMR documentation for claims, claims remittance updates AR, direct payer claims, EFT transaction, eligibility transaction with payer, and others. The end-users are ambulatory care solutions, hospitals, labs, and office-based physicians.
On the basis of regions, the market is segmented into Germany, France, Italy, Spain, the U.K., and the Rest of Europe (RoE).
The report has profiled the leading players of this market along with the developments (New product launches and partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures) in recent years. Quest Diagnostics (U.S.), Cerner Corporation (U.S.), McKesson Corporation (U.S.), Athenahealth, Inc. (U.S.), Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (U.S.), eClinicalWorks, Inc. (U.S.), CareCloud Corporation (U.S.), The SSI Groups, Inc. (U.S.), GE Healthcare (U.K.), Epic Systems (U.S.), and Kareo, Inc. (U.S.) are some of the key players engaged in this market.
Scope of the Report:
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Product Analysis and development: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the Europe Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) market. Usage pattern/ penetration rate (in-depth trend analysis) of products (Segment wise) and purchasing data.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) across geographies, exploit new distribution channels, new clientele base and different pricing policies.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments decisions in the Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) market. Detailed description regarding the related and unrelated diversification pertaining to this market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, company share analysis of the key players forecasted till 2019. Develop business strategies and manufacturing capabilities of leading players enhance the bottom line of the companies in the Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) market.
- Product/ Brand Perception Analysis: Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool (digital marketing language) checking the virality and tonality of blogs.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02827280-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001