DUBLIN, March 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9rd23d/european_road) has announced the addition of the "European Road Freight Transport 2015" report to their offering.
This comprehensive report analyzes the European Road Freight sector and the various drivers, challenges and opportunities set to face this market in the coming years. It considers current and future factors, offering readers an unrivalled understanding of this sector and the key topics all market participants should be aware of.
- What are the economic drivers of the road freight industry?
- What effect have drivers wages, the refugee crisis and technology had on the market?
- What has the impact been on freight rates?
- Who are the biggest players and what is the structure of the European road freight market?
- Which of the 20 European countries profiled have seen the most activity from LSPs?
- What were the 2014 key origins and destinations of inbound and outbound road freight in each country?
- Who are the top 10 LSPs operating in these countries?
Key Topics Covered:
- Market size and forecast overview
- Total market size by country
- Total market forecast by country
- Top 10 European land transport providers
- Domestic and international road transport market size, growth and forecasts by country
- Other data includes; volumes of transport, European road fright transport market by type of transport, largest international road freight transport markets, trip distance by weight uplifted, market weight of goods moved internationally by mode, road transport by type of goods transported, road transport by type of cargo (tonnes and tkm)
- Type of traffic originating in the country
- Key origins and destination of road freight
- Price Index (excluding Italy, Romania and Switzerland)
- Top 10 Logistics companies (excluding Greece which has a top 5)
- Brief summaries of the activities of the top 5 logistics companies by country
- DB Schenker Logistics
- DHL Freight
- Kuehne + Nagel
- LKW Walter
- Rhenus AG
- SNCF Logistics
- XPO Logistics Europe (formally Norbert Dentressangle)
2.0 European road freight market structure
3.0 Market size and forecasts
4.0 European country transport and logistics profiles
5.0 Logistics service provider profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9rd23d/european_road
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets