DUBLIN, April 20, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Smart Homes in Europe: Telco State of Play and New Approaches to Service Monetization" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides an executive-level overview of the smart home market in Europe. It delivers deep qualitative insights into the smart home market and smart home ecosystem dynamics in the region. It also analyzes key new monetization approaches being implemented in Europe.
Over the past few years, a number of European telecom operators have been active in the smart home space, launching and expanding their smart home portfolios. This report analyzes recent telco smart home developments, portfolios, and proposition details in the region.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Introduction: an overview of the smart home ecosystem and segmentation of smart home solutions in Europe.
- Smart Home State of Play in Europe: an analysis of recent telco smart home developments, portfolios and proposition details in the region.
- New Approaches to Service Monetization: this section offers selected European telco case studies, detailing their smart home value propositions and monetization approaches.
- Key Findings and Recommendations: the report concludes with a number of key findings and a set of recommendations for telcos on how to approach the smart home market and evolve their current strategies in order to benefit from the smart home opportunity.
- Telcos tend to leverage partnerships in order to expand their smart home portfolios.
- Telecom operators in Europe are increasingly focusing on smart speakers with voice assistants at the center of the smart home value proposition.
- A number of telcos are bundling smart home solutions with existing telecom services like fixed broadband and postpaid mobile plans as well as convergence packages.
- Telcos are pursuing several monetization approaches for smart home services.
Key Topics Covered
Section 1: Introduction
- Overview of the Smart Home Ecosystem
- Type of Smart Home Solutions: Global Perspective
Section 2: Smart Home State of Play in Europe
- Recent Smart Home Developments
- Operator Smart Home Portfolios
- Telco Proposition Details
- Smart Home Subscriber and Revenue Data
Section 3: New Approaches to Service Monetization
- Bundling Smart Home with Multiplay Packages
- Smart Speakers and Voice Assistants
- 'Add to Plan' Approach
Section 4: Key Findings and Recommendations
- Tunstall Healthcare
- ULE Alliance
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8dbub
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets