LONDON, Dec. 7, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The European swine feed market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% from 2014 to 2019.
Many developed countries are in Europe; being developed, these countries consume more meat products than the developing countries. Higher per capita meat consumption is an indicator of development. The European meat consumption trend is due to cultural habit of eating meat and consideration of meat as better alternative for supplementing all amino acids.
The report is an extensive study of the European swine feed market and its types as starters, pig growers, and sows. The report also focuses on the type of ingredients used in swine feed, which include antibiotics, amino acids, and feed enzymes & feed acidifiers.
Spain is estimated to be the largest market in Europe, with 21.55% of the European swine feed market in 2014. The major swine feed producers have been targeting the German and French market, which are significant following Spain. These two countries account for 24.36% the European swine feeds market. The U.K. and France are estimated grow at higher CAGRs than their European counterparts.
Every small- and large-scale player wants to acquire a major share of the growing swine feed market in the world. This highly fragmented European swine feed market's largest share is accounted for by Nutreco N.V. (The Netherlands). The other companies that are present in the European market are Archer Daniels Midland Company (U.S.), Cranswick PLC (U.K.), Chareon Pokphand Foods (Thailand), and ABF PLC (U.K.).
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis, market share analysis of top players, company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging- and high-growth segments of the European Swine Feed market, high-growth regions and countries and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms in garnering a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on Swine Feeds offered by the top 10 players in the European Swine Feeds market .
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the European Swine Feed Market.
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various Swine Feeds across Europe.
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the European Swine Feed Market.
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the European Swine Feed Market.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2911164/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48