GURUGRAM, India, April 19, 2021 /PRNewswire/ --
- The COVID-19 situation aggravated the vulnerability of the country to cyber threats as a lot of employees accessed malicious links while operating in remote working situations.
- Organizations and public enterprises have increased their investment in information security systems on the back of increased awareness towards the importance of data security. Companies are also expected to increase the appointment of IT professionals in dedicated cybersecurity roles.
- Frequent cloud migration is also expected to improve the demand for services such as Cloud Security, as organizations look to secure their servers and databases.
Advanced Cybersecurity Solutions expected to gain prominence- With the threat of new and sophisticated cyber threats expected to go up in the future, advanced solutions such as Security Investigation and Event Management, Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response and Security Operations Center will be gaining more adoption in the future.
Vietnam's Improving Position in Global Cyberspace: A strong local product infrastructure, regulatory infrastructure in place and a high demand from end users would be pushing Vietnam's place in global cybersecurity rankings and improving the country's position in global geo-politics as well. Currently ranking at 50 in ITU's Global Cybersecurity Rankings 2018, Vietnam aims to enter the group of top 40 countries by 2025 and the top 30 countries by 2030. The Ministry of Information and Communications in the country issued the national digital transformation program to achieve the goal
Consolidated Solutions expected to gain popularity: With a large segment of the end user enterprises and SMEs sourcing cybersecurity solutions from 10+ companies and receiving lot of threats alerts, the ecosystem would adapt towards including a consolidated product solution encompassing threat detection, analysis, response and mitigation. Hence, companies would focus upon developing consolidated solutions in the future.
Analysts at Ken Research in their latest publication "Vietnam Cybersecurity Market Outlook to 2025 By Solution Source (Foreign/Imported Solutions and Domestic Solutions), By End User (Banking and Finance, Government/Public Sector, Aerospace & Defense, IT & Telecom, Retail & E-Commerce, Healthcare and others), By Solution type (Standalone Products, Managed Security Services and Professional Services), By Standalone Product Type (Firewall, Antivirus, End Point Security, IPS/IPD, SIEM, Security Gateways and Others), By Managed Security Services Type (SOC, Network Security, Application Security, Email Security, Cloud Security, Mobile Security, Content Security and Others), By Professional Services Type (Penetration Testing, Security Audit, Cybersecurity Consulting, Security Training and Others)" observed that Vietnam is destined to improve its position in the global cybersecurity infrastructure rankings, in the future. The government has put in place a strong institutional framework to regulate threats, manage information security operations and promote local collaboration in the field of information security. Technology enhancement will also impact the market growth positively in the future. Market revenues are expected to register a CAGR of 16.9% during the period of 2019 to 2025.
Key Segments Covered
- By Solution Source (Foreign/Imported Solutions and Domestic Solutions)
- By End User (Banking and Finance, Government/Public Sector, Aerospace & Defense, IT & Telecom, Retail & E-Commerce, Healthcare and others)
- By Solution type (Standalone Products, Managed Security Services and Professional Services)
- By Standalone Product Type (Firewall, Antivirus, End Point Security, IPS/IPD, SIEM, Security Gateways and Others)
- By Managed Security Services Type (SOC, Network Security, Application Security, Email Security, Cloud Security, Mobile Security, Content Security and Others)
- By Professional Services Type (Penetration Testing, Security Audit, Cybersecurity Consulting, Security Training and Others
- Viettel Cyber Security
- FPT Information System
- CMC Cybersecurity
- Juniper Networks
- Check Point
- Trend Micro
Key Target Audience
- Cybersecurity companies
- Banks, Healthcare companies, Retail Companies, E-commerce Platforms, Government Departments
- Government Associations
Time Period Captured in the Report:-
- Historical Period – 2014-2019
- Forecast Period – 2020-2025
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- End User Analysis
- Governmental Role in Solving the Cybersecurity Problem
- Operating Models for Information Security Companies
- Vietnam's Standing in the ASEAN Cybersecurity Ecosystem
- Vietnam's Cybersecurity Product Ecosystem
- Role of Cutting-Edge Technologies in Developing Cybersecurity Solutions
- Tender Process for Partnering with a Cybersecurity Firm
- Challenges Faced by Service Providers in the Industry
- Mapping the Impact of the Pandemic on Cybersecurity in Vietnam
- Interview with Chief Strategy Officer at Viettel Cyber Security
- Opportunities in the Vietnam Cybersecurity Ecosystem
- License Requirements for New Cybersecurity Businesses in Vietnam
- Launching a Cybersecurity Solution in the Vietnam Market
- Vietnam Cyber Security Market
- Government laws Cybersecurity Market Vietnam
- Cybersecurity Law Vietnam
- ASEAN Cybersecurity Vietnam
- Vietnam Cybersecurity Market Size
- Local Product Ecosystem Vietnam Cybersecurity
- Domestic Product Ecosystem Vietnam Cybersecurity
- Domestic Players Vietnam Cybersecurity
- International Players Vietnam Cybersecurity
- Cyber Threats Vietnam
- Major Cyber Attacks Vietnam
- Regulations Cybersecurity Vietnam
- End Users Cybersecurity Vietnam
For more information on the research report, refer to below link:
The report covers various aspects including the cyber threat landscape in the country along with the major cyber-attacks, the role of the government in improving information security infrastructure, key entities in the supply and demand side, Vietnam's cybersecurity ecosystem as compared with ASEAN counterparts, cybersecurity product ecosystem in the country, end user trends, decision making parameters, impact of technologies on developing cybersecurity solutions, competition landscape, challenges faced on both the demand and supply end, impact of the pandemic, future landscape of the market and strategies for new entrants in the market.
The report also covers the market shares and revenues of major companies in the Philippines' electronic security market. It also covers the future outlook and projections, which have been analyzed on the macroeconomic factors that have a direct bearing on the market. The competitive landscape of major players has been covered including Hikvision, HID Global, UTC Fire, Panasonic, Dahua, Bosch Security and others. Future market segmentation, growth opportunities, up-coming business models, government regulations and analyst recommendations have been covered.
Europe Cyber Security Industry Outlook to 2023 - By Solutions (Firewall, Intrusion detection system, Antivirus, Identity and Access Management, Encryption, Data Loss Prevention, UTM, Disaster Recovery and Others (IoT Devices), By Industry Verticals (Banking & Finance, Government, IT & Telecom, Retail, Healthcare, Energy & Power, Private User and Others), By Security Deployed (Network Security, Application Security, End-Point Security, Mobile Security, Content Security and Cloud Security)
The report also covers the overall comparative landscape, major cyber-attacks, snapshot of cyber security market in EU countries, trends and growth drivers, issues and challenge, decision making parameters, technologies used in the cyber security market, SWOT analysis and Government regulations in the market. The report concludes with future projections and analyst recommendations highlighting the major opportunities and cautions for the Europe cyber security industry.
Middle East Cyber Security Market Outlook to 2022 - By Solutions (Firewall, Intrusion Detection System, Antivirus, Identity and Access Management, Encryption, Data Loss Prevention, Unidentified Threat Management, Disaster Recovery) and By Region
This report will help the readers to identify the ongoing trends in the industry and anticipated growth in future depending upon changing industry dynamics in coming years. The report is useful for system integrators, developers, distributors, resellers, end users such as government and potential entrants and other stakeholders to align their market centric strategies according to ongoing and expected trends in the future.
Head Marketing & Communications
SOURCE Ken Research