DUBAI, UAE, November 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Evosys, a leading Oracle Platinum Partner, announced the first successful implementation of Cloud solutions, namely Oracle Fusion ERP, Fusion HCM, Payroll and Taleo Suite for Qatar Cool, in the entire ECEMEA region, thus becoming the pioneer in the next generation Cloud wave taking over globally.
Qatar Cool was using Oracle EBS (11.5.10) as their legacy ERP system. Given a situation that the extended support for the legacy system was going to end soon, it presented a real dilemma to client whether to upgrade to EBS R12 or move to Fusion ERP on Cloud. Based on analysis of business process fit, direct/indirect cost benefits and moving towards next-generation business application solutions by Oracle, finally in 2013, Qatar Cool selected Oracle Fusion (HCM & ERP) & Taleo Suite as its Enterprise Resource Planning System. Qatar Cool, being one of the Oracle's first clients to adopt this blueprint, Oracle recognized them as part of their Early Adopter's program which helped the client in deriving extra support from them.
Faced with an opportunity and a challenge they had not experienced before; Qatar Cool sought an implementation partner who had:
- a successful track record of working with Oracle and its latest Cloud solutions
- could work according to the projects demanding timelines; and
- would work collaboratively with Qatar Cool's business users and IT in guiding and consulting them towards the best global practices
Being a platinum partner with a successful track record of 120+ Oracle project implementations across the globe and one of the leading Cloud implementer in GCC, Evosys was the first choice for the project. Evosys began closely working with Qatar Cool from January 2014 (Release 7) to implement Oracle Cloud solution which comprised of Fusion HCM, Fusion ERP and Taleo Suite. During the course of implementation, the partner played a key role in upgrading the system from Release 7 to advanced cloud version of Release 8.
Evosys, based on its past experience in cloud implementations, planned the project into multiple phases namely Phase-1 (Fusion HCM), Phase-II (Taleo Suite) and Phase-III (Fusion ERP).
As of 1st September, 2014; the HR Professionals of Qatar Cool began using the Fusion HCM (Release 8) as their primary HR Data Management System. It was followed by the successful rollout of Fusion HCM to all the employees in mid-October, 2014.
Along with this, Evosys went live with Fusion ERP and Taleo Suite by mid-October, 2014 within record timelines of 16 weeks and 12 weeks respectively.
Some of the key benefits, Qatar Cool has leveraged till date from its Cloud implementation are as follows:
- Employee empowerment by greater adoption of Self-Service outside HR Organization because of simplified user interface.
- Automates sourcing, job applications, tracking and assessing of candidates to hire better suited employees.
- Builds a vast pool of talents that can be reused which reduces the cost of acquiring new talents (reduces posting costs, agency charges etc.)
- Automated HR processes, including payroll processing, performance reviews-replacing cumbersome paper-based procedures to improve traceability, efficiency, and visibility.
- Improved financial tracking and reporting through automatic bank reconciliation, group consolidation & eliminations, automated financial statement reporting based on IFRS, automated intercompany transaction recording with approvals, systematized budget approval process and paper less invoice approval.
- Improved procurement cycle and tracking through paperless self-service procure to pay cycle, end to end visibility from requisition to invoicing facilitating lifecycle tracking, automated procurement accounting facilitating business transactions and systemized approvals.
About Qatar Cool:
Qatar Cool is a leading commercial provider of district cooling services in Qatar, with a fully paid share capital of 330 million Qatari Riyals. Qatar Cool currently owns and operates three cooling plants covering the West Bay and The Pearl-Qatar districts over 1247 million ton-hours of refrigeration sold to date.
Evosys is the market leader in implementing Oracle Cloud Applications with strong references in Fusion ERP, Fusion CRM, Fusion HCM, Taleo and Hyperion Cloud.
Evosys is a also a Global Oracle Platinum Partner having a strong team of 650+ Oracle consultants servicing more than 130 customers across Healthcare Public Sector and MRD.
For cloud solutions, Oracle Fusion implementation, all Oracle solutions, partnership, referrals & collaborations - contact [email protected]
Contact: Bishal Pal, +91(0)995-394-3042
SOURCE Evolutionary Systems Arabia