MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., April 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The market for telehealth solutions can be a catalyst in the healthcare evolution, reaching across the continuum of care, and dramatically altering healthcare delivery and the patient experience. Future health systems will greatly enhance patient care with a connected and seamless flow of information between patients and other stakeholders, with mobility as the core need for users of health information. Given the recent market changes, virtual care and remote monitoring models are at the forefront of importance.
Frost & Sullivan Healthcare and Life Sciences Research Director Daniel Ruppar will participate in the upcoming ATA 2015: 20th Annual Meeting and Trade Show, as a panelist for the Market Watch: State of the Telehealth Marketplace.
Attendees of the panel will gain insight on the following:
- Partnerships and the value chain
- Video telemedicine and virtual visits
- Smartphone platform integration
- Investment and funding trends
- Consumers, retail pharmacy and connected healthcare
- Market predictions in the near term for telehealth
"We are currently at a crossroads in telehealth. The vendor landscape, stakeholder, user and technology expectations are changing," said Ruppar. "The next couple of years are a critical transition point in terms of embracing the cross-continuum power of services and solutions in a decentralized model of future healthcare."
Please join Ruppar at the ATA 2015 Annual Meeting and Trade Show. To view more information about the event please visit, http://bit.ly/1GQqk75.
The ATA 2015: 20th Annual Meeting and Trade Show will be held at the Los Angeles Convention Center, on May 2 to 8, 2015. Frost & Sullivan and American Telemedicine Association have entered a partnership pertaining to the Annual Meeting and Trade Show.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community.
Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
E: [email protected]
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan