LOS ANGELES, Sept. 19, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Following are excerpt restrictions for the TWO AND A HALF MEN 9th Season Premiere tonight:
- You may excerpt up to 1 minute of material from the show for your news programs. (The opening titles do not count against the 1-minute limit)
- For local stations, excerpts from the show are embargoed from being aired until the program has broadcast in your market.
- In the case of national & international broadcasters, cable and internet networks, you may NOT air ANY excerpts until the broadcast is over in the Pacific Time Zone. Specifically, you may not air excerpts from the series until after 12:30 a.m. ET. Footage must be used within 48 hours of the broadcast for news purposes only.
- The CBS logo EYE may not be obscured.
- Courtesy Chyron should read CBS/Warner Bros. Television
SOURCE CBS Communications