LONDON, Feb. 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- This research service covers comprehensive profiles of key truck telematics vendors across the world. Each profile furnishes details such as company overview, SWOT analysis, segment/region contributions, packages, and the conforming price points in the respective currencies. The profiled companies are analyzed qualitatively and quantitatively for competitive landscaping. A qualitative analysis of the companies' current and past strategies and mergers and acquisitions are essential for deriving the future focus (new markets, new industries, new vehicle segments) of the profiled companies.
Frost & Sullivan anticipates about million trucks to be connected globally by 2020.
Executive Profiles of Key Telematics Vendors: Key Findings, Global, 2014
Established telematics vendors will seek opportunities in emerging regions such as LATAM, South Africa, China, India, and the Middle East through mergers and acquisitions.
TomTom Telematics, Telogis, Fleetmatics, Omnitracs, and Geotab are the fast growing companies to watch out for.
In established markets, low-cost independent smartphone solutions will have increased adoption rates across SMEs in the next years.
Data aggregation companies providing smart parking, tolling, and payment gateway services are more likely to partner with telematics vendors.
Video-based safety, prognostics, and smart payment services will emerge as key services in the next years.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- When was the company established and what is the current installed base?
- What are the key industries vendors are catering to and what is the corresponding share of contribution within the installed base towards each industry served?
- What are the key regions vendors are catering to and what is the corresponding share of contribution within the installed base towards each region served?
- What are the various packages offered by vendors and what are the conforming price points?
- What are the key strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats for the vendors covered in this study?
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3321214/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48