RALEIGH, N.C., May 20, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Expion, a social media software company, announced today the availability of a new suite of tools designed to provide the most comprehensive localization offering for social media management. This expanded offering allows multi-location companies to have more control across social channels designed to engage with consumers in specific regions or markets.
Multi-location businesses are increasingly harnessing the power of local social media marketing by focusing on building engagement on localized pages versus a brand's main page. Expion enables hyper-local messaging to social teams or managers across thousands of locations for identification, management and sharing of top performing content. New offerings include:
- Curation of Local Instagram Photos: Brands can now find and comment on Instagram photos according to location and share them across their local Facebook, Google+, and Twitter accounts. Instagram photos are automatically surfaced based on a radius around the individual locations.
- Local Sponsored Story Deployment: Facebook page posts and Sponsored Stories can be set up for thousands of locations in one screen. Budgets can be set by location to create thousands of localized ads with one purchase.
- Local Application Builder: The application builder empowers multi-location companies to build their own social applications for Facebook. Users choose from a gallery of templates including coupons, contests, sweepstakes and forms. Expion's social apps can be deployed instantly across hundreds of social pages and can be translated into over 50 different languages.
- Local Reputation Management Integration: Brands can track the following local review sites: Foursquare, Yelp, Trip Advisor, Google Places, CitySearch, Yellow Pages, Angie's List, and Urban Spoon.
- Location-Based Leaderboards: New location leader boards that rank posts performance week over week by location across Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram and Foursquare.
- Social Advocator: To take advantage of localized content, Expion's Social Advocator, now empowers local employees to use that same content to share with their personal networks for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
These new offerings complement Expion's current location-based capabilities used by national and global brands including Applebee's, Barnes & Noble College, H&R Block and Hilton Worldwide. To learn more about Expion's full localization capabilities, please visit: http://www.expion.com/retail/
Expion alleviates top pain points for brand marketers by providing a proven way to understand, manage, control and grow a brand's social media presence – at a local and global level. Leading global brands use Expion for their social media management, including AMC, Applebee's, Coca-Cola, H&R Block, Hilton, Home Depot, Kraft, Mattel, and Mondelez International. With unmatched brand and competitive insights, and total control across multiple brand Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Foursquare and YouTube channels, Expion ensures strong social based on best practices and competitive/industry insights. For more information, please visit www.expion.com