Real Estate Developer Experiencing Strong Sales Success Across Portfolio
NEW YORK, April 19, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Extell Development Company – a full-service national real estate developer of residential, commercial and hospitality properties – is releasing sales data across its entire portfolio. In the first quarter of 2021, Extell signed more than $260 million in new contracts throughout its for-sale residential developments and is on track to execute an additional $250 million in April alone. This sales success is a testament to the strength of the real estate market in New York City and other prime markets across the country, as well as consumer confidence in Extell's high-quality residential offerings.
"Throughout this pandemic we have never stopped believing in the strength and resiliency of New York City," said Gary Barnett, Founder and Chairman of Extell Development Company. "With the country continuing to reopen, New Yorkers returning to the city, and the vaccine rollout progressing rapidly, buyers are recognizing that now is the time to buy and take advantage of today's pricing before it goes back up. We are one of few developers that can offer opportunities at various price points across the city and other markets throughout the country."
Extell is seeing robust sales volume at properties from Brooklyn Point to Pier Village in New Jersey to the Four Seasons Condominium in Vail, Colorado. All Extell developments offer thoughtfully-designed floorplans, spectacular views, vast amenity programming and amazing value.
- In 2021, Central Park Tower has 15 new deals signed and pending, a number of which are for three-bedroom homes with spectacular Central Park views. Other transactions at the new landmark tower range from two-bedroom to full-floor residences.
- During the first quarter of 2021, Brooklyn Point, the borough's tallest residential building, executed 20 transactions of sale. In March alone, 11 contracts were signed and the project is on track to achieve 16 additional sales in April.
- In the first quarter of 2021, One Manhattan Square signed 10 new contracts. In addition, the development is in advanced process of entering into 14 additional sales agreements during April.
- Several sales this quarter led to 70 Charlton selling all of its remaining one- and three- bedroom residences, only a few two- and four- bedroom homes remain. The property is now 95% sold.
- Since announcing up to 20% off select homes earlier this year, The Kent has seen a significant uptick in activity. Currently there are several deals under contract or pending for these large-sized homes. The building offers gracious residences and a 20-year tax abatement.
- Following four sales at 1010 Park Avenue in the first quarter of 2021 and two more full-floor residences put into contract in April, there is only one remaining opportunity to purchase a home in this boutique building: the extraordinary duplex penthouse.
- After six homes sold earlier this year at ONE57, the property is now 90% sold. The remaining units are moving quickly as buyers recognize ONE57 as one of the best values along Billionaires' Row.
- With a select number of homes left for sale and summer quickly approaching, The Lofts Pier Village is continuing to see a sales boom. This year already, the oceanfront condominium at the Jersey Shore has 12 residences in contract. The project is in its final sale stages and expects that by the end of April 90% of the units will be sold.
- On the heels of a busy winter season, premier resort destination Vail Four Seasons continues to see activity on its exceptional condominiums, signing contracts upward of $6.3 million. The property has only one remaining residence for sale.
About the Developments:
- Central Park Tower: Located on West 57th Street above the Nordstrom flagship department store, Central Park Tower is the tallest residential building in the world at 1,550 feet. The building offers endless views, exquisite architecture, gracious floor plans and an unprecedented level of service and amenities. On the heels of commencing closings, Extell recently announced that celebrity event planner Colin Cowie will curate bespoke living and culinary experiences for residents of Central Park Tower. As the building's exclusive lifestyle specialist, Colin's team will offer year-round experiences for Central Park Club, a private club encompassing 50,000 square feet. Residents will also receive exclusive access to Nordstrom's flagship store. Extell Marketing Group and Corcoran Sunshine Marketing Group are the co-exclusive sales and marketing agents for the building. Pricing at Central Park Tower starts at $6.5 million. For more information, call 212-957-5557 or visit www.centralparktower.com.
- Brooklyn Point: Just after welcoming its first residents to the building, Brooklyn Point announced a second milestone, a new partnership with Ryan Serhant, becoming the first development to partner with the Million Dollar Listing star's new firm SERHANT. As the only for-sale residence located above City Point – a 600,000-square-foot mecca of retail, dining and entertainment opportunities – Brooklyn's tallest building has created a new level of first-class living in Downtown Brooklyn. Featuring the highest residential infinity pool in the Western Hemisphere opening later this month, the building offers breathtaking views and over 40,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor amenities, many of which are now open for resident use. Only one stop from Manhattan, residents have a variety of transportation options with 11 subway lines and the Long Island Rail Road in close proximity. Available for immediate occupancy, pricing for studios starts at approximately $900,000. Purchasers at Brooklyn Point also benefit from a 25-year tax abatement and extremely low carrying costs. For more information, call 718-222-5770 or visit www.brooklynpointnyc.com.
- One Manhattan Square: Available for immediate occupancy, One Manhattan Square pioneered a new era of luxury on the Lower East Side Waterfront. The glass tower is an urban oasis with striking skyline and water views and over 100,000 square feet of private indoor and outdoor amenities. The property features New York City's largest private garden, a unique one-acre amenity that allows residents to connect with nature. Buyers also appreciate the significant savings that come with a 20-year tax abatement and super low common charges. Extell Marketing Group and Corcoran Sunshine Marketing Group are the co-exclusive sales and marketing agents for the building. Pricing starts at $1.09 million. For more information, call 212.252.1560 or visit www.onemanhattansquare.com
- 70 Charlton: Approaching sellout, now is the final opportunity to buy a home at 70 Charlton in West Soho. Boasting architecture that pays homage to the surrounding neighborhood, the 92 well-appointed residences are spread across two wings connected by an enclosed breezeway overlooking a lushly landscaped courtyard. Amenities include an indoor saltwater pool, fitness center, steam room, landscaped courtyard, outdoor sports court, residents' lounge, children's playroom and bike storage. Pricing starts at $2.7 million. For more information, call 212.675.7070 or visit www.70charlton.com.
- The Kent: Available for immediate occupancy and offering the only 20-year tax abatement on the Upper East Side, The Kent is the perfect place for a family to call home. Located near an abundance of the city's finest schools, The Kent is architecturally striking with an Art Deco-inspired design complemented by interiors that echo the classic elegance and grandeur of the Upper East Side. Encompassing 83 gracious condominium residences ranging from two- to five-bedrooms, The Kent offers a full-service lifestyle with three levels of curated indoor and outdoor amenities that provide entertainment for everyone. Amenities include a Lenny Kravitz-designed Sound Lounge, "Camp Kent" which provides an indoor/outdoor play experience, a 55' indoor swimming pool and more. Pricing starts at $4.4 million for a three-bedroom residence. For more information, call 212-922-9595 or visit www.TheKentNYC.com.
- 1010 Park: Dubbed "A Rare Park Avenue Gem," 1010 Park Avenue is located on the Upper East Side's most prestigious corridor on Park Avenue between 84th and 85th Streets. The building presents a compelling opportunity to purchase a new construction home with premier amenities that span three floors and the ability to move in immediately. Offering the utmost privacy, 1010 Park features an access-controlled elevator, providing a secure arrival into each of the 11 homes' private reception lobbies. 1010 Park Avenue has only one extraordinary home remaining, which is the duplex penthouse. Pricing for this unique residence is available upon request. For more information, call 212-583-1010 or visit www.1010ParkAvenue.com.
- ONE57: The record-breaking tower that spearheaded development on 57th Street, which is now considered one of the most prestigious residential corridors in the world, offers magnificent Central Park and cityscape views. Poised above the award-winning five-star Park Hyatt New York Hotel, residents have full access to the hotel's five-star amenities and services. Private amenities include a screening and performance space, triple-height indoor swimming pool and spa, library, dining room, fitness center and more. Current availability at ONE57 starts at $4.05 million. For more information, call 212-570-1700 or email [email protected].
- The Lofts Pier Village: Buyers are running out of time to secure their home at The Lofts Pier Village – an oceanfront condominium at the Jersey Shore beach town of Long Branch. The development is now over 85% sold. The Lofts Pier Village features thoughtfully-designed oceanfront residences with open layouts, private terraces, as well as Extell's signature custom finishes and high level of design. The Lofts Pier Village offers buyers a year-round luxury escape and relaxing lifestyle. Amenities include a private park, outdoor pool and cabanas, pool deck with towel service, lounge area with fire pits and grills, and more. Prices on remaining units start at $630,000. Buyers also benefit from an unprecedented 30-year tax abatement (PILOT) program, which significantly reduces carrying costs. For more information, call 732-847-0010 or visit www.piervillagelofts.com.
- Vail Four Seasons: Acquired by Extell in 2016, Four Seasons Resort & Residences Vail is the defining address at one of the world's most illustrious winter resort destinations, Vail, Colorado. Boasting 121 guest rooms and 13 two-to-four-bedroom residences, the four-diamond hotel offers a 15,000-square-foot spa, celebrated dining, and exclusive ski facilities at the base of Vail's Gondola One. The last remaining condominium for sale is priced at $13.99 million.
For more information on Extell Development Company, please visit www.extell.com
SOURCE Extell Development Company